Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm praying my ex converts this month too! Last conversion was march 6th, I'm the 28th. I HAVE FAITH IN THE CAPTAIN!

There is a good chance but you may need to be patient. He might not convert before the release date. There are 3000 regs so he won't sell out too fast.

There is a good chance but you may need to be patient. He might not convert before the release date. There are 3000 regs so he won't sell out too fast.

I am already flex paying the reg, was too worried to miss it. I would rather have a reg than nothing. I can't imagine there being many people between me and a conversion. Hopefully SDCC or XM cause(d) some cancelations and I'm just days away from getting the conversion ;)

Finally, March 7th converted today. Relieved and glad I took a chance on the wait list

Jeez! Haha. Are they rolling these out one a time?

Congrats man, I hope I join you in the sun shine soon! But for now, I'm still like...
.2.gif

I've literally got 3 emails in the past two minutes, I jump up excited, just to see ebay and amazon spam... Haha

More conversion buddies! :hi5: There is an army of us now haha

I wish the round shield on this statue didn't have the battle damage on it.

Really?! I think the weathering is one of the best parts of this Cap. He can't have a dirtied up uniform and a pristine shield. This worn look shows he's not afraid to get dirty and kick some butt.

Really?! I think the weathering is one of the best parts of this Cap. He can't have a dirtied up uniform and a pristine shield. This worn look shows he's not afraid to get dirty and kick some butt.

True. I love the weathered look on his pants and boots. I just feel like every time they do shield damage. It looks like smeared poo. Haha

Captain America: the Winter Soldier Bluray also lands in August... I know what I'm doing while unboxing. Although, if I only get the reg, I might not be getting my statue until September/October huh?

Back