Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Post picture proof of these Chinese sauce fortunes! I need it in good faith!

IMG_1830_edited-1.jpg

You've gotta be getting really nervous now. :monkey3

All the hype for the XM I was hoping to WL convert now. But we'll see. If not, I'm still getting the reg. just hope it converts before shipping.

You guys think I can explain to sideshow that I have an ex waitlisted, and I'm towards the top of the conversions to come list, maybe have them hold off on shipping my reg for a bit to see if credit cards get declined?

All the hype for the XM I was hoping to WL convert now. But we'll see. If not, I'm still getting the reg. just hope it converts before shipping.

You guys think I can explain to sideshow that I have an ex waitlisted, and I'm towards the top of the conversions to come list, maybe have them hold off on shipping my reg for a bit to see if credit cards get declined?

Doesn't hurt to ask. Personally, I think your WL will still have converted by then. As I've said before, SDCC always produces a handful of cancellations. You'll be fine.

Just debating if I need a new Cap PF when I already own the better version... and the ex. Love that first comic PF ex. But this one is pretty nice. Dammit! I don't have an Apocalypse... maybe I just get a character I don't own vs. owning multiples of the same character.

Just debating if I need a new Cap PF when I already own the better version... and the ex. Love that first comic PF ex. But this one is pretty nice. Dammit! I don't have an Apocalypse... maybe I just get a character I don't own vs. owning multiples of the same character.

Maybe get Apoc and Cap? :devil

You sound like a man who should buy both!

You know why!?

Because you're worth it :lecture

My humble opinion being you can never own too much Cap! The more the merrier.:family

I just bought the xm cap thinking I would cancel this guy but I'm really struggling. This is a really dynamic statue that tells a story

Back