Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weathering on this is perfect the ex is a little blah but makes it easier for who couldn't or wouldn't get the exclusive to accept it, August should be a great month for once.

The weathering on this is perfect the ex is a little blah but makes it easier for who couldn't or wouldn't get the exclusive to accept it, August should be a great month for once.

Yeah. I'm so excited I talked to sideshow the other day, asked if Cap was on time. They said he is on time as far as they know. Probably doesn't mean much, if anything, but it made me happy!

post-30824-Jack-Nicholson-Creepy-Nodding-SRXv.gif

He's coming!

Can I just say, if someone did custom hands so that his shield was in his right hand and then his left arm was doing the two finger signal straight ahead. Like if he was waving the shield for the team to move forward, and pointing the way!

And boom goes the dynamite. Not another pair of pants ruined... :slap

Can I just say, if someone did custom hands so that his shield was in his right hand and then his left arm was doing the two finger signal straight ahead. Like if he was waving the shield for the team to move forward, and pointing the way!

That would look pretty kicka**!!

That would look pretty kicka**!!

Balls. I forgot it's only detached at the wrist. Haha wouldn't work. Oh, well... You wouldn't have been able to pose that custom showing the front of the shield and the face. It wouldn't have worked anyways.

Meh, it's been done by a crappy company years ago, can't remember the name right now, this pose is more original and dynamic, it suits the the weathering effect much better IMHO.

Please don't swear :lecture I hate that word :gah:

What? If? Go IF yourself! Lol

Last edited:
Ragingbull just jinxed it! LETS RIOT!!!!!!

Haha JP. Even if it gets delayed. I'm "pitching a tent" when it arrives.

Can't wait for this guy either. Hope no delays happen. If I end up getting the Reg, probably already going to get it around... October.

Back