Premium Format Captain America – Allied Charge on Hydra

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it is something that is happening regularly then that is a little worrying. I will certainly watch them a bit closer from now on.

Haha. Maybe they just recounted before it went out of stock. Got above 100 again :huh:huh

Or maybe everyone wants that XM cap. Hope more Ex's get canceled as well! :rotfl

That XM is amazing but it's the quintiessential comic version IMO. The Allied Cap is a great bridge between both worlds and lets face it the detail on this is pretty insane in comparision.

Simple, ignore low quantity alerts and buy what you love...regardless!

But yeah, it's annoying.

I agree but I'm playing that game with Hulk at the moment. I waiting for reward points to convert or the low quanity alert whichever comes first. I would be pissed off to order it and then all of a sudden SS say Oh we have 300 all of a sudden when I could have waited a little longer but anyway that's the way the game is played. Take the good with the bad etc :newangel

That XM is amazing but it's the quintiessential comic version IMO. The Allied Cap is a great bridge between both worlds and lets face it the detail on this is pretty insane in comparision.

Yes! I'm getting this cap and hulk for sure. Maybe thor too. To me the realistic look of the sideshow pieces is unmatchable in that category. (Yes we have to wait for in hand for a confirmation blah blah). And another deciding factor for me is price. I went through the full mock up on XM and after shipping I was at $760, no matter what other people said. And I'm at 450$ with cap. That's 310$ I could be buying 3/4's of batman with. Haha

Which Hulk Ondi and when are your RPs due?
.SS have been pkaying around with fake LQA for a while now.

Oh the Ex Green Hulk bro. Points should be converting any day now so it shouldn't be a problem but I was just using it as an example as to how those alerts could piss me off. I rely on them to make the purchases I want. I can only afford 2 pieces a year and because of amazing delays with Batman (Jan) and Superman (Apr), Cap (Aug), WonderWoman (Oct) and Hulk (Dec) I'm struggling to get the pieces I have been waiting so long for. So their is a lot of juggling for me going on.

Oh I see about the LQA. I never noticed man as I have been able to keep to my rules for a long time now. So I would place my order and carry on with life blissfully. It's only with all these PO's that I have sat up and taken notice.

Savage isn't stopping there though. He told me he's getting me the new Spidey piece. I'm all for this new job.

Thanks, Savage!!! :rock :lol

Thanks! And if I get this new job, use the money to buy lotto tickets, and win the lotto... Spidey pfs for everyone!!!!

Lol

I need to quote this quote before you edited it!!! w00t!!! There you have it, folks! :lol

But seriously, good luck and hope you get this job. :lecture

oprah-screaming-gif.gif

That's how I'll feel after I win the lotto. "You get a Spidey, you get a Spidey! You all get mutha ****in spideys!"

I'm so happy the XM Cap is being received well. Means more Cap PF EX cancels.

MUAHAHAHAHA :devil:devil:devil:ted:devil:devil:devil:moon

SOOOOOOON!

Back