Can someone recomend a One Ring replica please?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Daveyjaro said:
I had the NC One Ring (the one that cost $300) and it was a piece of crap next to the Badali One Ring. The encraved etchings are smooth and look accurate to me.
:peace

Is your pic a bit pixelated then, IMO the etchings are just a bit jagged. :confused:

LOTRFan said:
Is your pic a bit pixelated then, IMO the etchings are just a bit jagged. :confused:

I think I might be a little of both. I dont think it's as bad as it looks in the pic but I dont think its laser crisp either.

Jesse

Hello Jesse.....

43851f743sl.jpg

Jesseawilson said:
How much are those again? If you could give me the prices of whatever you know that would be great.

Jesse

Just the one rings? The normal one costs approx $40 and the UV version $46.

Do you have a website link for them, I searched and couldn't find it. What material is it? What ct gold over what base substance?

Thanks,

Jesse

yes, their website is here: https://www.evitapremiums.com/ But as you can see it's a very basic site and it hasnt been updated for a long time i believe.

They didnt say what material are the rings made of. Only that they are both 24k plated. Not too long ago while cleaning my display cabinet i noticed some stains/tarnish but it was easily cleaned off with a polishing cloth.

EvitaOneRingCert.jpg

So I guess no one other then Jens Hansen makes a non scripted ring with chain that any decent?

Jesse, what do you think is a reasonable cost just to get a replica ring made by a jeweller to look like the one ring without the writing? I'm thinking about just taking pictures to someone and getting it made.

Fritz said:
So I guess no one other then Jens Hansen makes a non scripted ring with chain that any decent?

Jesse, what do you think is a reasonable cost just to get a replica ring made by a jeweller to look like the one ring without the writing? I'm thinking about just taking pictures to someone and getting it made.

Well what it's worth and what it cost you to get made are obviously two different things. A custom commision made to the exact specs of the original might be a little steep because they would have to create a cast for that specific piece. You could reduce the price either in volume or by buying a Hansen ring, casting off of it and replicating it.

Now if you were to take off the LOTR from the Hansen piece it would retail in a regular jewlery store for about half of thier price.

The wholesale cost on a ring that size depending on the carat obviously would be anywhere from $75-$300.

Jesse

Thanks for the explanation Jesse. Now, I guess the only other option is to just buy a standard wedding band that looks about the same and just tell everyone it's the one ring. Who would know? :D

Talking about resurrecting an old thread. I am looking at wedding rings for my wedding this year. I mentioned the Jens Hansen one ring to my fiance. She said I can get it if I want, she is afraid though it will take away the meaning of the wedding band and I will look at it as the one ring instead. Told her she is nuts but we will figure that out later.

anyone with the Jens Hansen can you post a picture of it alone and also on your finger? I wanted to see how wide it is and also is it too heavy to wear around everyday? Thanks so much!

Back