Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
False, bf3 was made for PC. The maps were made for 64 players. The maps were too big for ps3 and Xbox. I was excited for the game but I spent most of my time just trying to get to a place to find someone to kill, the i would spawn nowhere near anyone again. The maps were for PC. BF2 was great, I loved playing it. Load up the droan c4 and blow it up..lol

yes ! I saw the game on all consoles and it looked terrible.
PC is the way to go !! the game looks spectacular on pc.
mouse aim FTW!!

I have being with BF since 1943 on pc day one.

So true, Ray. I haven't used my PS3 for gaming at all, except for AC 3 and MGS. I'm playing everything on Steam, at the moment.

One thing I can't get used to is mouse & keyboard for gaming. I probably could if I bought a Pc for gaming but I just prefer control pads.

I'm loving black ops 2 so I hope this is as good. I may not get this when it comes out because I may get it for either the ps4 or the x1.

https://youtu.be/rH6RlyGwmfc

ohh hell yeaa !!

day one !!

Be honest, boss...was there any chance you werent going to get this day one? This trailer could be 2 minutes of a black screen and CoD junkies would still be throwing money at Activision.

It looks like CoD to me. The obligatory new gadgets, weapons and killstreaks will be there like always, but I just cant get excited about CoD'14.

Was the footage they showed for next gen if so it looked like crap. I was dissappointed with what I saw So I preorderd battlefeild 4 for the xbox one. Call of duty stll using the same crappy engine only modified. They should have made a new engine for next gen that took advantage of the power like battlefeild 4 is doing. Plus battefeild 4 is 64 players on next gen.

Was the footage they showed for next gen if so it looked like crap. I was dissappointed with what I saw So I preorderd battlefeild 4 for the xbox one. Call of duty stll using the same crappy engine only modified. They should have made a new engine for next gen that took advantage of the power like battlefeild 4 is doing. Plus battefeild 4 is 64 players on next gen.

I'm not sure, but being a CoD game, it's probably a safe bet that it was developed on current hardware and upscaled for next gen and PC. We probably wont see a legitimate next gen CoD for a couple years. I agree that it looked like a$$. Another year another samey CoD using that old, busted engine...again.

titanfall is going to **** on everything and redefine fps. IM realy looking forward to starwars battlefront with the frostbight engine that will be amazing. I hope they add a hoth level.

titanfall is going to **** on everything and redefine fps. IM realy looking forward to starwars battlefront with the frostbight engine that will be amazing. I hope they add a hoth level.

Hehe, Titanfall does look pretty cool. I think it veers too much from the formula to get the same acceptance that CoD and BF have, but maybe it'll take off. People dont like things that are different. Even a little. Especially in the FPS category.

I'm happy to see the Frostbite engine being used for more games. It's an awesome tool.

Looks like the same old tired *** game that they've been churning out for years. Nothing new. Titan fall will be this gens next fps shooter.

Preorders are down on this COD, compared to the past.
Maybe partly because of the console transition coming up.

But I bet part of it is people are tired of playing the same game every single year, same engine, same arcade style shooter.

And perhaps people would rather get BF4 first. New engine, not as kid friendly arcadey.

Also, I bet GTAV will beat this in sales or preorders.

It's also crazy to throw money away on these prestige editions, every single year. If it's something unique, or doesn't come out very often, and is considered a contender for a game of the year, that's a different story.
I had no problem buying the Last Of Us Survival Edition, just for that reason.

To be fair, stuff like the Prestige edition is only crazy to people that don't care about this game. To someone who loves this series (there's millions of them) its worth it. I have people on my friends list that only play CoD. They buy the new version, play it all year long until the next one comes out and that's it. Prestige editions definitely s good idea for those guys.

I am a megafan of COD ! and people please CALL OF DUTY is going to kill all in sales. It always does.

I will be playing both BF4 and GHOSTS !!
I am a huge COD fan so prestige are for me.

CALL OF DUTY infinity ward has the best story's in FPS's BF3 story was nothing compared to MW MW2 AND MW3.
when it comes to epic story in FPS's COD comes supreme.

Infinity ward FTW !!

I am a megafan of COD ! and people please CALL OF DUTY is going to kill all in sales. It always does.

I will be playing both BF4 and GHOSTS !!
I am a huge COD fan so prestige are for me.

CALL OF DUTY infinity ward has the best story's in FPS's BF3 story was nothing compared to MW MW2 AND MW3.
when it comes to epic story in FPS's COD comes supreme.

Infinity ward FTW !!

Nah. Titan fall looks to be the cod killer.

Back