Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played too many WW2 games in the past.
It's the time for MODERN COMBAT!

We've had a lot of Modern Games recently. Going back to WW2 would be cool. You'd just have to get used to the guns. I remember you being one of the folks who didn't like them because they weren't modern enough.

Why not Vietnam? Both WWII and modern combat have been done to death, and, frankly, that ****ty first Black Ops didn't even scratch the surface of providing an authentic experience.

If I remember correctly, they worked out a deal where Infinity Ward had a lock down on modern theaters of war while Treyarch was allowed other periods. I didn't know Treyarch could do future settings, so maybe one that Infinity Ward isn't really Infinity Ward anymore, things have changed.

I was there since FPS's DAY one. wolf 3d and doom days.
I have played all of them.

all there was back then was WW2 content.

You do know that Doom wasn't WWII right? There was a lot of sci fi shooters back then. From my memory, it wasn't until Medal of Honor that the WWII games came out of the woodwork.

What do people see in COD that they prefer over Battlefield?

I used to be a massive COD fan, WAW was the best they released but MW2 was also really good. BOII was garbage it looks like it was made for infants

Anyways i only got into Battlefield since 3 and since it's now become the favourite between the 2 when i try to play COD it's insanely bad. I was just curious to know what it is that you guys prefer

I must say that, after seeing the XBOX conference, this is the first time in a while that I can say I'm excited for a Call of Duty game. I met MW3 with a "meh" reaction, I hated the first Black Ops, and I still haven't played Black Ops 2. Hopefully, Ghosts revitalizes the franchise.

What do people see in COD that they prefer over Battlefield?

I used to be a massive COD fan, WAW was the best they released but MW2 was also really good. BOII was garbage it looks like it was made for infants

Anyways i only got into Battlefield since 3 and since it's now become the favourite between the 2 when i try to play COD it's insanely bad. I was just curious to know what it is that you guys prefer

I play both. Personally I prefer COD for how quick it is. I really enjoy BF3 but unless I'm playing it with friends I get bored of it quick.

I'm going to try the new Battlefield when it comes out, never played any of them. COD has become garbage. Doubt this new game will be any different.

Sadly bf3 was pretty much **** compared to BF2. BF2 PC version, because the console versions were waaaaaaaaaay different and were complete ****.

When I said it was **** compared to bf2 I was serious, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it. Its a 100 times better than cod. I just wish they would bring back some of the stuff from bf2

COD = quick, arcade action.

BF = bigger maps, better visuals, requires more teamwork skill.

Depends what you want.

Personally, I want something new and different.

I can say I'm pumped for the new Wolfenstein game though :yess:

COD = quick, arcade action.

BF = bigger maps, better visuals, requires more teamwork skill.

Depends what you want.

Personally, I want something new and different.

I can say I'm pumped for the new Wolfenstein game though :yess:

I am sorry but I have played with mayor clans on COD and team work is very strong in COD.
the maps are not big but I find my self playing small maps on BF3 because I spawn travel for 4 minutes and get killed. got to go back and walk back.

both games have good and bads.
I played them all and they rock the same.

False. BF3 was awesome on all systems.

False, bf3 was made for PC. The maps were made for 64 players. The maps were too big for ps3 and Xbox. I was excited for the game but I spent most of my time just trying to get to a place to find someone to kill, the i would spawn nowhere near anyone again. The maps were for PC. BF2 was great, I loved playing it. Load up the droan c4 and blow it up..lol

Back