Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's this? A game based in the ghost mw2 character?

From what I've heard, may be set in the near future, so I don't think its a prequel. The guy on the cover has the same mask as Ghost ...

tumblr_mm0om3UlMW1qcb1s8o1_500.jpg

Not sure if its the same Ghost from MW -- I tend to think not -- or if its a new spec ops team of Ghosts that use his mask. It seems noteworthy that "Ghosts" is plural in the title.

https://www.charlieintel.com/2013/04/25/analyzing-the-call-of-duty-ghosts-box-art-and-rumors/

New teaser site makes the Ghosts sound more like a Black Ops team that isn't confirmed by the government ...

20130429-110128-610x396.jpg

https://www.callofduty.com/______

SnakeDoc

Cheers for the info dude. I'm really interested! Even though I still hate what they did to soap. It was like killing off Han Solo or one of the bad boys, that dude should have been there at the end.

They don't even need to announce this anymore. They could just say "it's coming out (insert date here) and go buy it. You know you want to". The CoD junkies need no real reason to buy these anymore. At this point I'm just curious to see if they do anything for the next consoles or if it'll be the same game and engine as before, but with higher rez.

They seem to be getting worse every year. Black Ops 2 is the Worst COD ever. Game is too childish now.

I've logged in about 185 hours into Black Ops 2. Despite the CoD franchises flaws, I'm completely addicted to the gameplay. I never play the SP campaign though.

Lag has ruined this series for me. It's gotten stale too, but I could still have some fun with them if the lag wasn't such a problem. It's gotten so much worse since MW3. BO1 never felt right to me so I didn't go online with it that much. MW3 felt like MW2, but the lag was infuriating. Same thing with BO2. Good game overall, but I can't have fun when the lag is beating me just as often as the other players are.

I could have sworn I played it more but it says I've only logged 81 hours on it. My app might not be totally correct though.

Lag has ruined this series for me. It's gotten stale too, but I could still have some fun with them if the lag wasn't such a problem. It's gotten so much worse since MW3. BO1 never felt right to me so I didn't go online with it that much. MW3 felt like MW2, but the lag was infuriating. Same thing with BO2. Good game overall, but I can't have fun when the lag is beating me just as often as the other players are.

Lag compensation is a definite problem. Sometimes you feel like 1 second behind everyone else.

I actually do exclusively the single player, zombies ... and occasionally some multiplayer with 'bot' opponents. I've done a little online. Always more of a pain than its worth.

Always struck me as just as entertaining -- without all the hassle of obnoxious people and online lag. I don't play a ton ... so I doubt I'm practiced enough to be all that successful against people that play like its their full-time job. And, I'm not a people person in the first place ... double that when the people are as obnoxious as COD online players routinely are. If I want to hang around people, I can go downstairs and hang with the wife and kids. I actually like them.

Single player on BOII is really good. Love the zombies. And, the simulated multiplayer is good enough to keep my interest for several hours at a time.

SnakeDoc

I actually do exclusively the single player, zombies ... and occasionally some multiplayer with 'bot' opponents. I've done a little online. Always more of a pain than its worth.

Always struck me as just as entertaining -- without all the hassle of obnoxious people and online lag. I don't play a ton ... so I doubt I'm practiced enough to be all that successful against people that play like its their full-time job. And, I'm not a people person in the first place ... double that when the people are as obnoxious as COD online players routinely are. If I want to hang around people, I can go downstairs and hang with the wife and kids. I actually like them.

Single player on BOII is really good. Love the zombies. And, the simulated multiplayer is good enough to keep my interest for several hours at a time.

SnakeDoc

Believe me, CoD isn't social unless you want it to be. Mute everyone if you play alone or if you think someone's going to be annoying. Hit one button and bam..it's like playing against bots. Much trickier bots, but still. I hear people say "I'm tired of squeaky voiced kids and curse words every ten seconds in my games" but since you can mute anyone you want, it's really not an issue.

Back