Call of duty ghost

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poster from Gamestop. Preorder exclusive starting tomorrow ...

20130430-102700.jpg

Interesting part is the "We are all we've got" scrawled in the bottom corner. Any guesses as to what the hell that means? Maybe the Ghosts are a disavowed unit ... like the A-Team?

SnakeDoc

Teaser trailer ...

[ame]https://youtu.be/SQEbPn36m1c[/ame]

... and an interesting quote from Infinity Ward ...

“Everyone was expecting us to make Modern Warfare 4, which would have been the safe thing to do. But we’re not resting on our laurels,” said Mark Rubin, executive producer of developer Infinity Ward. “We saw the console transition as the perfect opportunity to start a new chapter for Call of Duty. So we’re building a new sub-brand, a new engine, and a lot of new ideas and experiences for our players. We can’t wait to share them with our community.”

Teaser looks good.

SnakeDoc

bops1 was garbage i dont mind any of the others. it was the foot-in to make me gradually dislike these games and not purchase them anymore. theyre the same now. snappahead said it right: if youre a fan theres no need to say anything about the game just say its coming up and the people who full time it will buy it anyhow. ive lost interest in the franchise. im sure ill buy it even though i dont want to because my friends are on it. then ill get bored and trade it on craigs list. ive played all of them and they dont have the fun factor they used to anymore imo. how about a legit kill score? they dont matter when your killstreaks are killing everything for you when you get that first string of kills. thats not skill sorry. dont care what anyone has to say.

Be interesting to see it in next gen and how much it will change gameplay wise to consider jumping back in.

Trailer sucked. Thought it was a trailer for the 300 Movie. But the problem with COD these days, the pistol is the best gun in the game. I have a class set up with a pistol and I own. All the other guns are useless.

Trailer sucked. Thought it was a trailer for the 300 Movie. But the problem with COD these days, the pistol is the best gun in the game. I have a class set up with a pistol and I own. All the other guns are useless.

Why would you think that? Was it the guy in the Kabuki mask? Or the Ninja? Or the Samurai? Or the Zulu? Or that its called "Call of Duty: Ghosts Masked Warrior Teaser Trailer"?

Good grief.

SnakeDoc

Believe me, CoD isn't social unless you want it to be. Mute everyone if you play alone or if you think someone's going to be annoying. Hit one button and bam..it's like playing against bots. Much trickier bots, but still. I hear people say "I'm tired of squeaky voiced kids and curse words every ten seconds in my games" but since you can mute anyone you want, it's really not an issue.

That's why I'm in a party either with friends in it or by myself when playing on my Xbox.

Bring back WW2 setting and I will invest my time heavily in COD again. This modern/future **** is getting so old. All I want is my bolt action rifles back and M1 Garand and I would be the happiest person in the world. Plus the maps back in COD2 were so kick ***. Hell even WaW had better maps than what they put out now.

I did love world at war. I drove a guy we played with nuts planting Bouncing Betty's

I used to love World at War. I forget the map, but it was the Red Army vs. The Nazis, and there was a wrecked train that one side would spawn at, and a bunch of houses that the other side would spawn at. I used to kove planting Betty's and sniping from one of the houses.

:lecture World at War is the best in the series IMO. The only problem I see is that people were complaining about too many WWII games before modern warfare came out.

It's been the best one IMO as well. I love that era so I'm ok with another game. I agree that it came out when a lot of similar games did, but one of the bigger complaints was the "guns" were not good enough.

Actually COD2 hands down was the best in the series. Idk how the 360 version was, but the PC version was so ****ing awesome. Though I burnt my self out on it. Playing on a dedicated team 5 nights a week makes you want to punch a little kid after 2 years lol After winning cal open I had to give it up, but that was YEARS ago. I am begging for a WW2 setting again. I just want my bolt rifles back :( sniping is not fun to me, but running around with a bolt rifle is so much fun.

I'm all for WWII Style. World at War was also my favorite. Seemed the playing field was real even. Would love to see them go back there.

Back