Call of Duty 5 (World at War)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, i hope you guys get another go....

and maybe this time both agree here for all to see on the ground rules. if bettys are allowed or no camping etc.

I dont know who's telling the truth, but if he was just camping waiting for you the whole time where if you camped too the round would end, then that's pretty weak-sauce.

Yes it is, which pissed me off that he had the nerve to do it then come brag about how awesome he did. Though almost every time I killed him he was in a corner crouched or something. Now he doesn't even want a rematch with new rules, because he would be SOL. No bettys, no camping, no noobtubes. Martydom is okay. Best out of 3 rounds, all smaller maps. Roundhouse, Upheavel, and Courtyard.

Jedi is not only a cry baby but a big liar. He admitted he was waiting for me up in a building where he hid the whole time. Thats camping. I ran around the whole map, then he shot at me from the building and I tried picking him off. I finally ran out to get killed so he would come out. I had a big lead early and he just hid. I let him catch up.

2nd he started the trash talking, with his big crybaby ego. I respected him until he dis-respected me. He drew 1st blood, so stop crying about that. You had to go to the "my moms fat and all that crap", so I let you have it. I respect everyone until the disrespect me.

3rd I waited until 11 o clock for you. Everytime your online you play 2 games and quit. I sent you invites for a rematch but you were 2 busy. I cant play video games at mid-night on a weekday. I'm on the east coast.

So pleassse stop crying, you lost. I didn't camp, I never camp look at my stats. I run out and shoot its a video game. The camping excuse is so lame, and I'm sick of hearing it. Its the easy thing to say. I used "bait & switch" on you twice. And I shot you head to head a few times. The only kills jedi got were from me being weak from killing him, me running in the open in circles trying to get him to stop hiding, and he spawn killed me. He got owned.

But not only is he a crybaby but worst of all a Liar. I can't believe he admitted he lost, but of course theres an excuse. He had a chance for a rematch but he had to eat for 3hrs. What more could I do????????

Jedi is not only a cry baby but a big liar. He admitted he was waiting for me up in a building where he hid the whole time. Thats camping. I ran around the whole map, then he shot at me from the building and I tried picking him off. I finally ran out to get killed so he would come out. I had a big lead early and he just hid. I let him catch up.

2nd he started the trash talking, with his big crybaby ego. I respected him until he dis-respected me. He drew 1st blood, so stop crying about that. You had to go to the "my moms fat and all that crap", so I let you have it. I respect everyone until the disrespect me.

3rd I waited until 11 o clock for you. Everytime your online you play 2 games and quit. I sent you invites for a rematch but you were 2 busy. I cant play video games at mid-night on a weekday. I'm on the east coast.

So pleassse stop crying, you lost. I didn't camp, I never camp look at my stats. I run out and shoot its a video game. The camping excuse is so lame, and I'm sick of hearing it. Its the easy thing to say. I used "bait & switch" on you twice. And I shot you head to head a few times. The only kills jedi got were from me being weak from killing him, me running in the open in circles trying to get him to stop hiding, and he spawn killed me. He got owned.

But not only is he a crybaby but worst of all a Liar. I can't believe he admitted he lost, but of course theres an excuse. He had a chance for a rematch but he had to eat for 3hrs. What more could I do????????

he lost everyone knows that & everyone knows what he is

Hey guys i just saw this thread and when i did i got a big grin on my face. I have Live and would love to play with fellow board members but just FYI i'm 16 so i do make fun of other kids who talk ^^^^ first. :DMy Gamertag is spartanlayout

shaadddupp.....your mom's fat :lol

It was actually worse I just cleaned it up. But I just say have fun, my mom's a gorilla and that usually stops the mom jokes. But the mom and camping stuff are the 2 biggest noob sayings.

I forgot to record the game. Like I said before, he started messaging me I stink and stuff so I waited for him to come on, and that was it. I love after the game he was like best of 3. I didn't give the rematch right after because I had to rub it in.

It was actually worse I just cleaned it up. But I just say have fun, my mom's a gorilla and that usually stops the mom jokes. But the mom and camping stuff are the 2 biggest noob sayings.

I forgot to record the game. Like I said before, he started messaging me I stink and stuff so I waited for him to come on, and that was it. I love after the game he was like best of 3. I didn't give the rematch right after because I had to rub it in.

Your momma! :lecture

Your momma! :lecture

I got the best come backs in the game. I been playing online games for awhile so I heard it all. I'm good at talking trash, and love comebacks. My names smallvilleclark so I get "what you like to wear blue tights", and I love the British saying go eat a chesseburger fatso. But a friend of mine was named SpiceGirlsRule, and every game he went into a game people attacked him, we would piss our pants.

This is THE greatest thread ever. NASEDO, you are my new best friend. It's just so sweet to see that yet another message board collectively thinks he's a childish d-bag. You are not the first.

And JSK, awesome of you to call DM out. He must not like you now cuz he got a 360 right? Are you sure it doesn't have anything to do with you acting like a d1ck all the time, just like you do here? Don't call people out for getting sick of your BS.

And since I don't want to get in trouble for going OT, how is the single player campaign on COD5? Can you play split screen co-op campaign?

Back