Call Of Duty 4 Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost time to type in "Call of Duty 4 walkthrough" into google and see where they all are. :)

I did and thats how I found the very hidden one , which I finally got but now I am missing one I thought I already got. Now Im going thru all the levels again to find one damm laptop.:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

I did and thats how I found the very hidden one , which I finally got but now I am missing one I thought I already got. Now Im going thru all the levels again to find one damm laptop.:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

that sucks!

is anyone else having problem connecting to Live tonight?

Finally I got all the TV and Laptops, Now I just need to shoot down a helicopter with a RPG and do the plane on veteran and I have done everything

I'm affraid to even go back and try to finish this on Veteran! I can't even imagine the levels that were a pain in the ass on Hardcore on this setting. I'd probably pull a 'jpoole' and throw my controller across the room! :lol

There are a lot of videos on youtube that show how to run this level. Search for "COD4 Mile High Club"

Good luck!
I know how to do it, it just a matter of time, I have got very close so far, I am just a second or two too slow or I had the time ran thru last hallway and just as I got to last door got shot from behind as the flash band wore off.

There are a lot of videos on youtube that show how to run this level. Search for "COD4 Mile High Club"

Good luck!

They good to watch but I find myself having to do things as they develop and not really so much scripted. The videos at least give you a good reference as to where to use your flash bangs but I think you pretty much figure that out after a few runs...

Closest I got was making it around the last corner befroe you sprint to the Hostage... If only I used my knife rather then keep shooting a gun which just ran out of Ammo....:banghead

Back