Call Of Duty 4 Clan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going by my Beta experience, the upgrade that most improved my skills was the red dot sight

Red dot is the best! As soon as I added it my K/D ratio got much better. I was getting OWNED by people that had it when I first started playing. The only kills I was getting before I got it was when I was lucky enough to sneak up behind someone or caught them reloading.

I will be ready to engage in the battle tonight!

Top-Gun-movie-05.jpg

We should have some fun for sure! We should go lone wolf style until people get the hang of it. As much as I like Halo 3 I think I already like this better.

I hate you all. This is just coming out a month too early for me to pick up.

I would like to pick this one up this week--after Halo 3, this will be yet another first person shooter that I can't play very well! But they're still fun.

(I still like to play Uno on Xbox Live most of all. That's how lame I am.)

I would like to pick this one up this week--after Halo 3, this will be yet another first person shooter that I can't play very well! But they're still fun.

(I still like to play Uno on Xbox Live most of all. That's how lame I am.)

Tom, killing somone in this game is a lot more easy than in Halo. Yes, it's a lot more easy to get killed too, but if you "catch" somone who doesn't see you you WILL kill them. No need to worry about dumping a whole clip into them and watching them NOT die and then turn around and kill you by looking at you.

Tom, killing somone in this game is a lot more easy than in Halo. Yes, it's a lot more easy to get killed too, but if you "catch" somone who doesn't see you you WILL kill them. No need to worry about dumping a whole clip into them and watching them NOT die and then turn around and kill you by looking at you.

True. This is one of those games that has everything in its Multiplayer. Personally, I'm one of those people who doesn't at all mind getting killed a ton in a match... as long as I can rack up some kills of my own. This is the type of game that offers that in spades.

I cannot wait to get my new 360 and start playing the finished game (both single-player and Live). :rock

Some people might not be comfortable dressed as a terrorist :lol

I know. I got pissed when I had the look of one once. I think it depends on which team you end up on. I am still not sure how all of it works yet.

Back