CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Ponch! (CHiPs)

Better pics of ponch

b9d5e4fea8cc221d20ab928c53cf51c4_zpsrghsszqg.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Ponch + Jon (CHiPs) - Emil (ROBOCOP)

First half of a current commission. Kevin Bacon from Tremors. Will cast and mod this sculpt to have a cowboy hat :) Thanks for looking!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Emil (ROBOCOP) - KEVIN BACON!

Wow, that's pretty spectacular, Caine. You really nailed both Bacon and Emil (like the expression you got on both, too).

Caine, every one of these latest sculpts are spot on likeness and personality. Well done, sir!

That's awesome-love me some tremors.

Wow, that's pretty spectacular, Caine. You really nailed both Bacon and Emil (like the expression you got on both, too).

Thank you! :)

Possible mod of bacon from death sentence?

unfortunately not. The owner was pretty adamant about not offering the sculpt at all. Sorry :/

Loving this. :D

Thanks!

Caine, every one of these latest sculpts are spot on likeness and personality. Well done, sir!

Thank you, really appreciate that! :)

That's awesome-love me some tremors.

Thanks! me too! I've been fortunate to get some really cool commissions :)

Finished portrait of Sam Rockwell from the film MOON. I have to say, I'm really happy with the way this sculpt turned out. It was also really kind to me along the way. The likeness didn't fight me like some have in the past. Pleasant experience all around. Thanks for looking!

Finished portrait of Sam Rockwell from the film MOON. I have to say, I'm really happy with the way this sculpt turned out. It was also really kind to me along the way. The likeness didn't fight me like some have in the past. Pleasant experience all around. Thanks for looking!

Great when that happens and it doesnt fight you. You just keep getting smoother and yet crisper with the details my man! Impressive stuff yet again. My new favorite of yours.

Great when that happens and it doesnt fight you. You just keep getting smoother and yet crisper with the details my man! Impressive stuff yet again. My new favorite of yours.

Thanks man! It's the difference between a good and a bad mood for me. lol I can't sleep when I struggle with a project. but I finished this in 3 days, and its totally my favorite too :)

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Emil (ROBOCOP) - KEVIN BACON! - SAM ROCKWELL (6/24/15)

Wow that likeness is awesome.

I hate it when i see a great sculpt as it makes me tempted to make one myself :lol

Wow that is stellar. You're on a roll man.
Great thing is; works for many of his films and he's had some better ones than the Moon.

Back