CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Emil (ROBOCOP) - KEVIN BACON! - SAM ROCKWELL (6/24/15)

Here's an early WIP of a vampire batman sculpt I've been toying with off and on for a while.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : KEVIN BACON! - SAM ROCKWELL - Vampire Batman WIP (6/26

Love that skull look on Batman.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : KEVIN BACON! - SAM ROCKWELL - Vampire Batman WIP (6/26

Love that skull look on Batman.

Damn, that Batman is great! I'd be very tempted to build a vampire Bats if you offered that sculpt.

Thanks! I hoping to make some hands and gauntlets too and offer a set. Just need to sort out the costume :)

Macho man looks awesome!

I love this Batman headsculpt, awesome details !

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Emil (ROBOCOP) - KEVIN BACON!

Finished portrait of Sam Rockwell from the film MOON. I have to say, I'm really happy with the way this sculpt turned out. It was also really kind to me along the way. The likeness didn't fight me like some have in the past. Pleasant experience all around. Thanks for looking!

Amazing! Moon is one of my favourite films. If there is ever a run of casts for this one, I'd be all over it! :)

Amazing! Moon is one of my favourite films. If there is ever a run of casts for this one, I'd be all over it! :)

Thanks! I'm not sure if it's being offered, but I can ask. :)

Recently completed commission of Charlie Cox as Daredevil from the netflix series. Thanks for looking!

Sam Rockwell looks amazing, you've captured his personality perfectly!

Last edited:
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations :Vampire Batman WIP (6/26/15) - Charlie Cox Daredevil

More more, we need more.....:wink1:

:clap

Back