CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Ponch! (CHiPs)

You're killing it bro... I know I say it a lot, but you're stuff is second to none. I'm continually impressed by your artistry!

Dang Cain, that looks incredible, great work!

Thank you!

Thanks! I appreciate that!

Outstanding.

lol I like that image! thank you!

Wow, that's a great sculpt Caine. My Dad was a dead ringer for Ponch back in the day so this sculpt really brought a smile to my face!

thanks so much man! :)

You're killing it bro... I know I say it a lot, but you're stuff is second to none. I'm continually impressed by your artistry!

wow, I really appreciate that man! Thank you! :)

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone! They really help to keep me motivated!

Most of my past sculptures are for sale. Feel free to shoot me a PM about anything you dig! :)

From Most recent...

[/URL]

Is that bottom one an H4? Would love to see your take at an H6:

11-michael-mayers-halloween-movie-horror-mask.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Machinist - SHOCKER - David Lo Pan ACCEPTING COMMISS

Recently completed commission of Erik Estrada as Ponch from CHiPs. Just some quick iPhone pics. Will take better photos soon.

I ended up really digging this one. I say this a lot, but it's one of my favorite sculpts to date. Got Larry Willcox coming up next!

I've also filled up my schedule with some really REALLY awesome commissions that I'm super excited about, so make sure to check back!

Thanks for looking everyone!

Woohoo Sam soon ;)

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Machinist - SHOCKER - David Lo Pan ACCEPTING COMMISS

Phenomenal!!! Congratulations, it was very good :clap

thanks!

fantastic likeness caine - love it!

Thanks man!

Is that bottom one an H4? Would love to see your take at an H6:

View attachment 184416

yep, H4.

I think I'm myers'd out for a while lol

Woohoo Sam soon ;)

indeed :) looking forward to it!

thanks!

Thanks man!

yep, H4.

No worries maybe when I get the funds gathered I'll have you do up an H6 for me....

The hot toys batman returns announcement made me want to tweak my keaton sculpt.

thanks!

Thanks man!

yep, H4.

Is the H4 available for purchase??

Which sculpts do you have that you can sell Caine?

Nada
Jason part 3
Jason part 6
They live alien
DJANGO
Calvin candie
Toxic avenger part II
Nazi demon AWIL
Herbert west
Army of darkness ash
Chromeskull

A lot of great sculpts... I hope one day you are able to make some more AWIL demons, all 4 would be killer. But even if it never happens I'm just happy to have gottent Curly :lecture

A lot of great sculpts... I hope one day you are able to make some more AWIL demons, all 4 would be killer. But even if it never happens I'm just happy to have gottent Curly :lecture

thanks man! I have this long list of sculpts I want to work on and the AWIL demons are on it, just need the time, or for someone to commission me lol

Back