CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations :Vampire Batman WIP (6/26/15) - Charlie Cox Daredevil

recent commission. thanks for looking everyone!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations : Charlie Cox Daredevil - King of History (7/8/13)

Yes, many thanks to Caine for a great job on the King of History head.

Here's a comparison photo I through together. Tried to size them as close to the same
as I could.

I think it speaks for itself. :)

King%20of%20History%20Comparison%20shot%201_zpsmscsoewy.jpg

:clap :clap :clap :clap

Wow, that is killer.

Amazing work mate! Quite top notch I say!

I don't even watch Vikings, I've just pictures here and there and I knew who this was. Bravo, sir!

Amazing work mate! Quite top notch I say!

Thank you! :)

Your best work yet bro.....love the hair detail

Thanks man!

I don't even watch Vikings, I've just pictures here and there and I knew who this was. Bravo, sir!

thanks! Appreciate it! I've not seen it either, but he's got a lot of character and thought it would be a fun sculpt, and it was!

Personal project of mine, a newly sculpted version of BEETLEJUICE. Thanks for looking!

BDA4DCA9-05F6-421B-AE36-4401ACFA4F28_zpsszuwmrhx.jpg

Re: Caine's custom creations - beetlejuice

As I'm sure you've seen in the thread, that bad boy will be a hot seller once the SS figure drops. Excellent as always.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re: Caine's custom creations - beetlejuice

As I'm sure you've seen in the thread, that bad boy will be a hot seller once the SS figure drops. Excellent as always.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks man! good to see you on here! :)

Wow. Terrific Keaton! Miles ahead of SS's version. Not to mention HT's Bruce Wayne.

Thanks!

great updates alex - lovin' that BJ - er, i mean beetlejuice, uh, i mean beetlegeuse ;)

:duff

haha Thanks man!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Beetlejuice

Looks really good! It is instantly Michael Keaton. I had to check the other thread to see the SS version, and as others said, the expression on that version is a bit odd for Bettlejuice. Yours definitely captures the character

Looks great! Will the Beetlejuice sculpt be available? And will it have rooted hair? Looks like it's being prepared for rooted. Just want to confirm.

Best BJ sculpt i ve seen
Congrats

Thank you!

Now THAT'S Beetlejuice!

Appreciate that!

Looks really good! It is instantly Michael Keaton. I had to check the other thread to see the SS version, and as others said, the expression on that version is a bit odd for Bettlejuice. Yours definitely captures the character

Thanks so much! I totally see what they were going for, and though I feel like its a miss on the likeness for the character, I actually really like the sculpt. lol something really pleasing about it.

Looks great! Will the Beetlejuice sculpt be available? And will it have rooted hair? Looks like it's being prepared for rooted. Just want to confirm.

Thanks! Yes, it is available. I've got a sale thread up here...

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/interest-threads/160102-caine-productions-beetlejuice.html

it is sculpted to receive real hair, but I will only be offering blank casts.

Thanks so much! I totally see what they were going for, and though I feel like its a miss on the likeness for the character, I actually really like the sculpt. lol something really pleasing about it.

The paint apps and the facial gesture of the SS version is nice. it is something I do not remember Michael Keaton sporting in that film. Maybe in that Bird movie or Batman, but Beetlejuice?

Back