CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: Ric Flair / Myers + Lamson / Boddicker 2.0

If your Clarence commission-holder doesn't want to open it up for other sales, maybe it's time for Clarence 3.0? Maybe with his signature smirk?

Just a thought ...

I asked the owner about offering casts, and it looks like he wants to keep it exclusive. It was a grail for him. Sorry guys :/

Calvin Candie sculpted by Caine

qyba8u6a.jpg

Here's something a little different for me. This is a recently completed commission ashi taka. Thanks for looking!

da81f209a2d0d8fff5d161f949f4fd79_zps07b2d5e7.jpg

Nice :rock I assume the princess is next?

That's awesome. I'm not the biggest anime fan, but there are some great ones out there and Princess Mononoke is one of my favorite movies. Great job on A****aka.

Myers H1 head sculpt by Caine
2014-05-13 13.34.31.jpg

Friday The 13th part 3 Jason head sculpt and mask by Caine
2014-05-14 14.48.16.jpg
2014-05-13 15.06.15.jpg

Just wanted to share Caine's amazing head sculpts of my two favorite horror icons. In case you were wondering who painted them, it was Steven Giunta.

Nice :rock I assume the princess is next?

Thanks! I don't think so. Lol this was more difficult than an average portrait.

That's awesome. I'm not the biggest anime fan, but there are some great ones out there and Princess Mononoke is one of my favorite movies. Great job on A****aka.

Thank you! :)

Myers H1 head sculpt by Caine
View attachment 109538

Friday The 13th part 3 Jason head sculpt and mask by Caine
View attachment 109539
View attachment 109542

Just wanted to share Caine's amazing head sculpts of my two favorite horror icons. In case you were wondering who painted them, it was Steven Giunta.

Looks great! Thanks for posting!

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: JASON LIVES/ Alex Murphy WIP/ Ric Flair / Myers + Lamso

for those who follow this thread, you know that I receieved a commission for a Clarence Boddicker headsculpt from Robocop. well, I came across another big fan of the film who also wanted a commission of Boddicker. Ive resculpted a few characters before, but never so close together, but I'm glad. I was happy to revisit a character and do my best to improve on my last attempt. of course, not to take away from the first attempt, I love both sculpts. but here it is, Boddicker 2.0 :)

f2e294ae1ae6156d1829c2615d375f9e_zpsa9a3e522.jpg

ceb78f6cf9185859bf24e340ca4d3b69_zps0678a995.jpg

Now you probably don't think he's a very nice guy.

Incredible sculpt!

I'll say it again (this time with my fingers crossed) ... if you were to do a Clarence 3.0 (maybe with his signature smirk), I think quite a few folks on these boards would be interested ...

Fantastic work, man.

I'll say it again (this time with my fingers crossed) ... if you were to do a Clarence 3.0 (maybe with his signature smirk), I think quite a few folks on these boards would be interested ...

Fantastic work, man.

Appreciate the kind words :) sorry, unfortunately my work load at the moment doesn't permit another go at the character.

HOLY SHEEEEIT!!!! That is freakin beautiful, Caine! Cant wait to get this

Would it be possible to just Buy the Mask?
Thank you.

Back