CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: JASON LIVES/ Alex Murphy WIP

Alex Murphy is looking spot on brother, keep up the good work in here.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: JASON LIVES/ Alex Murphy WIP

Recent commission of "The Nature boy" Ric Flair. Thanks for looking!

f7aac1955c91483eeae62aadc77d59f2_zps1e6aa56d.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: JASON LIVES/ Alex Murphy WIP/ Ric Flair

Oh jeez I remember him! :lol I watched WWF growing up and top off my head to name a few wrestlers I couldn't stand to watch was Flair and Ravishing Rick Rude. That head sculpt looks really great! If you didn't say who the head sculpt was, I would have recognized him right off. That's how good you are! :)

Show them the best in the world head!

No doubt that's a stylin, profilin', limousine drivin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin-dealin', son of a gun! Caine's the man and if you don't like it, learn to love it! Wooooo!!!

No doubt that's a stylin, profilin', limousine drivin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin-dealin', son of a gun! Caine's the man and if you don't like it, learn to love it! Wooooo!!!

That's the greatest comment ever :)

Here's a myers I just finished with another custom lamson. Thanks for looking!

a9a2eb2cc45c813121fa52172238bdad_zps63894caa.jpg

3d45a2a5f1c25ecb5a5919f32da79949_zps740ec0df.jpg

Incredble caine, certainly up there with the best - congrats

Recent commission of CM Punk! thanks for looking!

e78f7f6c0ef7ad29fed4e6b7b31c2eee_zpsb180f2d7.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: JASON LIVES/ Alex Murphy WIP/ Ric Flair / Myers + Lamso

awesome stuff - lots of really, really great updates :)

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: JASON LIVES/ Alex Murphy WIP/ Ric Flair / Myers + Lamso

I'm in for a Lamson great attention to detail

Wow really great work Caine! Had no idea you took commissions. Sent your Myers head out to get painted. I'll be sure to post pics when the full fig is done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awesome stuff - lots of really, really great updates :)

Thanks man!

That's one of my new favorites very good work man! Love the eyes

Appreciate it! :)

Any chance you'll offer up that Lamson?

I am soon. I need to catch up on some commissions and then I'll throw a " for sale" thread up :)

I'm in for a Lamson great attention to detail

Thanks! I'll keep you updated

Wow really great work Caine! Had no idea you took commissions. Sent your Myers head out to get painted. I'll be sure to post pics when the full fig is done

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing it!

for those who follow this thread, you know that I receieved a commission for a Clarence Boddicker headsculpt from Robocop. well, I came across another big fan of the film who also wanted a commission of Boddicker. Ive resculpted a few characters before, but never so close together, but I'm glad. I was happy to revisit a character and do my best to improve on my last attempt. of course, not to take away from the first attempt, I love both sculpts. but here it is, Boddicker 2.0 :)

f2e294ae1ae6156d1829c2615d375f9e_zpsa9a3e522.jpg

ceb78f6cf9185859bf24e340ca4d3b69_zps0678a995.jpg

for those who follow this thread, you know that I receieved a commission for a Clarence Boddicker headsculpt from Robocop. well, I came across another big fan of the film who also wanted a commission of Boddicker. Ive resculpted a few characters before, but never so close together, but I'm glad. I was happy to revisit a character and do my best to improve on my last attempt. of course, not to take away from the first attempt, I love both sculpts. but here it is, Boddicker 2.0 :)

f2e294ae1ae6156d1829c2615d375f9e_zpsa9a3e522.jpg

ceb78f6cf9185859bf24e340ca4d3b69_zps0678a995.jpg

2.0 kicks ass man....sport on now...so much more refined I believe.....great work man

Back