CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: Ric Flair / Myers + Lamson / Boddicker 2.0

Wow. Clarence looks terrific, man! Any chance that will be available at some point?

thanks!

I'm not sure He'll become available. This was a private commission, so the owner would have final say. I can ask though :)

That Boddiker 2.0 is awesome Alex! You just keep blowing me away

Missed that pic of Punk, love it too. Would love to see that finished custom.

Missed that pic of Punk, love it too. Would love to see that finished custom.

Wow, Clarence is perfect.

Thanks man!

Really digging the rasslers and Boddicker. Great work as usual, Caine.

Thanks! More wrestling icons to come! :)

side note: got my site going with a solid URL down in my signature. :)

Don't tell me you would do Bret "Hitman" Hart?! He is my all time favorite wrestler. I'd love to see that done. By the way excellent work on other head sculpts you posted on here. :) Wish I had thousand of bucks laying around, I'd spend them on your work! :lol

Just checked out your website and bookmarked it. Looks clean and classy! Nice job! :clap

I saw this Bodiker on FB and thought to myself...this one is better then the one Caine sculpted but it looks similar to caine's style....GLAD i was right....please do ask if your client will let yu offer him up....would love to get a headsculpt done!!!!

Was Ric Flair a private commission?Looks great :)

Don't tell me you would do Bret "Hitman" Hart?! He is my all time favorite wrestler. I'd love to see that done. By the way excellent work on other head sculpts you posted on here. :) Wish I had thousand of bucks laying around, I'd spend them on your work! :lol

Thanks man, I appreciate that! and I am doing Bret :)

Just checked out your website and bookmarked it. Looks clean and classy! Nice job! :clap

Thanks!

I saw this Bodiker on FB and thought to myself...this one is better then the one Caine sculpted but it looks similar to caine's style....GLAD i was right....please do ask if your client will let yu offer him up....would love to get a headsculpt done!!!!

I'll ask. I will say he is definitely the most die hard robocop fan I've ever known (which put a lot of pressure on me lol) he may want to be the only one who owns this.

i'm also interested in one of those Halloween knives...:)

cool, I'm definitely going to offer these soon. I've actually got about a dozen blades cut ready to refine and receive handles.

Was Ric Flair a private commission?Looks great :)

Thanks! He was a commission.

Will Bret head sculpt be a commission? If so can you ask him if he would consider offering it?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Are you going to sell any 2.0 clarence?

Back