CAINE'S Custom Creations - Spawn movie WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: JASON GOES TO HELL

Thanks man. How's chromeskull coming? Did you get a good chrome paint?

LOL dont ask about the chrome paint!!!!!!!! ive had some convos with david about it and its really frustrating him. Ive just told him to do his best for me and im sure what he comes up with will be great

Here is my WIP part III Jason. I'm really happy so far, I can't wait to get the mask finished!

Here is my WIP part III Jason. I'm really happy so far, I can't wait to get the mask finished!

Amazing work Caine! I'm glad I bought the sculpt from you! Can't wait either to see your completely finished Jason :clap

Couple more, better, pics :)

d6c38c5d9435a8d363d857fab9738140_zpsd1c2a186.jpg

Sick job Caine! Almost done with my Myers. Painted the sculpt but came out too grey. Going to give it another go tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good Caine!

Great work on Jason, Caine! :) Although I own and really like beto's sculpt, I think yours actually captured his look in the movie more accurately.
And where did you get those pants if I may ask? Please tell me they are easily accessible and affordable. :lol The colour looks perfect.

Thanks guys!

The pants are tricky, I pulled them off eBay and I'm not sure exactly who made em. They came khaki/ white and I used a very diluted blue to give them a cool grey look. I hope I can find another pair because I want to display another with the axe wound. If I come across them ill definitely post how to get em.

Jason looking Awesome Caine so glad I got your Part 3. :clap

Jason looking Awesome Caine so glad I got your Part 3. :clap

thanks!

and for anyone deciding on a body, I used an ACE body. inexpensive, has a great build for Jason, and the sculpt fits well on the body. I was going to use a padded ttm19 which was fine, but the ACE is better.

Lots of stuff to do, and django will not remain Caucasian. Lol but here's a quick pic of my work in progress django and candie.

58116adcb5dd234e306c2d65ceeca3bc_zps87e33a69.jpg

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations - Clarence boddicker - DiCaprio/Calvin Candie WIP Paint

Wonder how hard it would be to make him as......Wikus from District 9. I know Wikus has been done, but I think you could take him to the next level.

:lecture I second this.

Amazing sculpt.

Re: CAINE'S Custom Creations: JASON LIVES

Wow man the detail is insane...A beautiful piece man great work and you keep getting better

Back