Cagoda's Customs Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone!
Stryker- I ran out of paint so I had to wait for a new shipment so I got back to working on more Tessek?s today! Getting close to having about 5 complete sets. Problem with the mold so I may not be able to have any more so I might have to do a limited run unless I can figure it out.
DrunknIronRabbit, awesome start so far! I?d love to see more progress, glad quarantine is letting you be productive too!

Looks great! Looking forward to seeing the result. Which material are you using for sculpting?

Thank you! I'm inspired by your work on the Rancor! I'm using Monster Clay hard, out of all the clays I've tried I really enjoy this one.

Here's the Ephant ref pics you asked for Cagoda (right-click for larger versions)... and sorry for the HUGE image DUMP!.:lol

OBoL9nR.jpg

JGzOzvA.jpg

Leg sculpt/paint detail:

peUGylt.png

kEBIyXz.jpg

Profile of head/jaw detail:
49787077496_e60f566d37_o.png

49787400997_688ccda2c8_o.png

D3BNfnN.jpg

Relative height to others, other 4K enhanced scene, both views from "Jabba's denizens/Tippett/Freeborn" pics:

Kfgd0U3.jpg

JgeUUOb.jpg

HTvAb7C.jpg

Tali coming in hot with the amazing pics!! Thank you so much man! Total game changer, reference pics were hard to come by so this is super helpful!

Holy crap Talibane!! I only had half of these reference pics when I made mine! I think I came pretty close... Maybe a little bit of a stretched out head? Idk. If I could do it again, I might change the hooves a bit. But they help him stand.

Super excited for your version Cagoda! As per usual, you will CRUSH it.

And Steven, I had the same reaction. I thought it should be blue at first but after I saw certain photos I knew he should be grey.

Holy crap Talibane!! I only had half of these reference pics when I made mine! I think I came pretty close... Maybe a little bit of a stretched out head? Idk. If I could do it again, I might change the hooves a bit. But they help him stand.

Super excited for your version Cagoda! As per usual, you will CRUSH it.

And Steven, I had the same reaction. I thought it should be blue at first but after I saw certain photos I knew he should be grey.

Thanks buddy! Talibane always comes through with the reference pics. E Mon is a work in progress, this dude takes some time, he's huge lol!

Dok Ondar progress. Still blocking in basic shapes but it's starting to look more like him.

0-2.jpeg0.jpeg0-1.jpeg

Back