Cagoda's Customs Cantina

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone! This was a really fun build, much different than Amanaman lol.

Gorgeous Tessek, Cagoda - he's a great looking character.

Thanks everyone! This was a really fun build, much different than Amanaman lol.

:lol

My Amanaman was tough to do, but I learned a ton building it. And, well - it was love at first sight the moment I opened that box.:yess:

Gorgeous Tessek, Cagoda - he's a great looking character.

:lol

My Amanaman was tough to do, but I learned a ton building it. And, well - it was love at first sight the moment I opened that box.:yess:

yeah tali. you did a great job on yours. i would like to have those skulls any chance to reproduce them ? did you ever get any of those wampa parts in ?

Tessek looks great! Also as TaliBane mentioned, Amanaman is quite the sight when unboxed and an excellent piece! Mines been put on hold at the moment but very eager to get some time to finish him up.

yeah tali. you did a great job on yours. i would like to have those skulls any chance to reproduce them ? did you ever get any of those wampa parts in ?

I couldn't cast them now that they are painted but even if I had thought of it I really don't think I'd be capable of pulling good casts from them. There are too many super-thin parts that you get lots of bubbles in or don't cure properly. In fact I tried to cast the "Raiders" skull (for use on my ark ghost) and the skull sockets/eyes were way too shallow and the resin didn't cure so I trashed it and will start again for that ark ghost.

Cagoda, ajp and Enaud have amazing casting skills - I really, really wish I had that skill. I've been trying to do it for year but still mess it up more often than not. Even parts I cast long ago that seemed to come out great turn sticky over time. Incredibly frustrating. I recently started doing some practices that hopefully will improve my casts (thinking temperature, humidity, better mixing, not using older resin etc.)

And no, never got the Wampa parts from GB. He was really great on here but I hope that doesn't turn into another Solo-Bones stormie helmet fiasco. Not sure how many people are owed product on those two custom projects.

Tessek looks great! Also as TaliBane mentioned, Amanaman is quite the sight when unboxed and an excellent piece! Mines been put on hold at the moment but very eager to get some time to finish him up.

Yeah, Cagoda's kit has major wow factor when you open it. Amana's huge and I kept looking at it going "it's a 1/6 Amanaman - wtf?!! Wooohooo!":lol Became my Christmas gift to myself. I was a happy kid this past Christmas, even though I knew who was going to be under the tree.:yess:

Stryker, I got a bunch of Tessek?s clothes made, just have to cash more heads, hands, and chest pieces then I can start painting! Making good progress I think, I can see the finish line. I guess it all depends on how many people are interested too, that will dictate how many more I have to make.

Thanks everyone! I?m glad those that got my Amanaman kit love it! I?d love to see everyone?s various pics when they finish theirs, Talibane did a fantastic job on his!

Stryker, I got a bunch of Tessek?s clothes made, just have to cash more heads, hands, and chest pieces then I can start painting! Making good progress I think, I can see the finish line. I guess it all depends on how many people are interested too, that will dictate how many more I have to make.

Thanks everyone! I?m glad those that got my Amanaman kit love it! I?d love to see everyone?s various pics when they finish theirs, Talibane did a fantastic job on his!

Woohoo! Great news, C. And yes, Amanaman is awesome!

Dude, as your friend I'm super proud to know such a skilled artist and as a fan I'm super stoked to say I know the guy who makes this stuff! Tessek is so damned fine!!! People are gonna flip their lids when they get one! Cagoda RULES!!

Quarantine sucks! In-progress sculpts of Dok Ondar and Ephant Mon, just trying to block in basic forms and haven't tried to do much detail yet. Moving along slowly but surely!

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 76
Quarantine sucks! In-progress sculpts of Dok Ondar and Ephant Mon, just trying to block in basic forms and haven't tried to do much detail yet. Moving along slowly but surely!
Nice! I've been at it too! Jedi Nahdar Vebb, Cad Bane and Janus Kasmir, all three only about 2 hours in on the headsculpts.
ca1bae63fa1bec157b16e3fe4e1cf14d.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Looking great so far... can?t wait to see the progression :D
Same with yours DrunknIronRabit.

Looks like some good progress. At least quarantine has kept you busy — are you feeling better? How’s Tessek coming along?

Back