C.O.D Zombie Killers (Join Us!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you wanna play Zombies and get far you need to all be in the same party, and on the same page. One weak person, one slip up, one guy that does whatever he wants screws everything up.

I want to join.. I want to join!! I'm addicted to this ^^^^! Nazi Zombies is all I play on COD WAW. The highest I've gotten was 18.

Please add me GamerTag: OTSS RockNRoLLA

I got to level 23 last night without gliches. I got with a crew that really knew how to play. Man, I think I was playing for over two hours straight on just that one game.

I got to level 23 last night without gliches. I got with a crew that really knew how to play. Man, I think I was playing for over two hours straight on just that one game.

awesome!! i have yet to find a group that is like that. i always end up with one person that likes to do whatever they want to do which ends up with us having to save his butt.

awesome!! i have yet to find a group that is like that. i always end up with one person that likes to do whatever they want to do which ends up with us having to save his butt.

Yeah, I get that too. But I make sure everyone is on the same page and has a mic. If they don't then I pull out of the game and not even bother playing with them

I got to 23 again last night. I think we could have gotten farther if one of our guys didn't quit, that, and the game kept dragging!

Does anyone with an xbox account want to join in on a game with me?

^^^nice!! the furthest i've gotten is 19. the team that night knew how to work it, but one dude had to quit and from there the last of the three couldn't hold strong.

^^^nice!! the furthest i've gotten is 19. the team that night knew how to work it, but one dude had to quit and from there the last of the three couldn't hold strong.

Yeah, I take this game very seriously. Very competitive when it comes to C.O.D Zombies. People start ^^^^ing up and opening crazy ass doors and ^^^^, I leave and join another match and hope that the guys I'm playing with got some talent.

Back