C.O.D Zombie Killers (Join Us!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hopefully theres no probs with downloading the maps-on previous occasions ive had to wait 24 hours to download new maps cos servers crashing etc!

and i do hope they release more than 1 map pack for MW2! cod4 only ever got 1 map pack which was annoying-new maps keep the game fresher!

hopefully theres no probs with downloading the maps-on previous occasions ive had to wait 24 hours to download new maps cos servers crashing etc!

and i do hope they release more than 1 map pack for MW2! cod4 only ever got 1 map pack which was annoying-new maps keep the game fresher!

yeah that's what ticked me off the most. only one expansion for it, but there's been three for world at war and it hasn't even been out an entire year yet.

hmm... maybe we can get a zombie pack for MW2??? that would be interesting.

They already have 2 lined up. Timed exclusives for 360 first then for the PS3 after.

So I bought map pack 3 for both consoles. Download time on 360: 7 minutes. For PS3: 25 minutes plus 5 minute install.

Lame.

Last edited:
We just got to round 34 on the new map, pisses me off because we could have hit 35. It was just a dumb mistake and everyone got overwhelmed for one second.

I'm about zombie'd out for awhile, game was well over 2 or 3 hours long. I only got about 133000 points because I was bait most of the time, playing point man. But I am ranked 2500 in the world right now on that map.

We just got to round 34 on the new map, pisses me off because we could have hit 35. It was just a dumb mistake and everyone got overwhelmed for one second.

I'm about zombie'd out for awhile, game was well over 2 or 3 hours long. I only got about 133000 points because I was bait most of the time, playing point man. But I am ranked 2500 in the world right now on that map.

I made round 14 on the new map pack with 3 of us. Upgraded my MG-42! Epic:D

I made round 14 on the new map pack with 3 of us. Upgraded my MG-42! Epic:D

I upgraded 6 weapons total, I had an accelerator (upgraded browning) and on level 33 it took about half the clip to take down one zombie so damn funny. I got 4 achievements I hafta get the other 6 soon think me and my buddies are playing tonight as well.

I got al my achievements on this map the other night. It's funny because I join a game where no one knows what they are doing and e get to like level 10. I join with only two of my friends and we get to 27 with only 3 of us, and why did we lose? I got disconnected, it sucked. We could have at least got to 30 with the 3 of us.

finally copied the map packs onto my ps3 using my friends profile details! the new zombie maps are great but deriese(? the 3rd one) is full of glitches!?!?!? my friends have been getting to stupid rounds upto 100!?!? and since ive just got my ps3 back from repair im behind on whats goin on! that new zombie map is crazy! monkey bombs!!

Back