C.O.D Zombie Killers (Join Us!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.L.I.E.N

Super Freak
Reaction score
Welcome to your Salvation! This is the place to post gamer tags and take up a cause, STOP Zombies in Germany and NOW Japan as well!

Zombie

Resistance

Fighters

join us and lets combat the dead! And have fun at the same time! :lol

So if you want to play any of the Zombie games on C.O.D WAW contact other board members here!

Gamer Tag: CSM-T-101 (PSN)

WARNING: Im only on PlayStation Network!

Last edited:
Me and my clan just got to level 18 it was intense. This new map is HUGEEEE....

I swear I ran around for two round without any ammo just stabbing zombies. I did get two trophies tho, one for making it past lvl 15, and the other for killing over 200 zombies in one game. Good fun...gotta love it.

I finally bought the 2 map packs, time to check out the new Zombie boards.

My PS name is smallvilleclark

forgive me because i'm stupid but i'm just getting into shooter style games - what is COD? I've been playing L4D with my girlfriend's brother on his 360 and want a zombie game like that for my PS3. is this the one?

forgive me because i'm stupid but i'm just getting into shooter style games - what is COD? I've been playing L4D with my girlfriend's brother on his 360 and want a zombie game like that for my PS3. is this the one?

COD is call of duty, a WW2 game. The extension packs are zombie killing fun!

Check wikipedia for more info!

I caved and bought the 1st map pack for my 360 version last week, me and the buds are going to play zombie level 2 tonight it will be my first on the second zombie map. The other ones I got fairly far in without cheating, and on shi no numa, I got all challenges and trophies on my 360 and PS3 version. :emperor

Killing it.

Back