Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: R2-D2 and C-3PO coming May 3rd????

I hope the 1:6 of this pair comes soon. Been waiting forever!!

I removed the 1/6th from the title since this is most likely the 1/4 scale figures we've seen teased forever.

Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

SSC just said that everything 1:4 in the future is PF. Clothing or no clothing.

for marvel they are definitely focusing on 1:4, but i think for star wars they are diverting towards 1:5 because dont think the 1:4 pf sold well lately..

i have all 1:5 attakus star war figures except 1 yoda vs trooper pf. So really conflicted what to do here...love the 3po&r2 duo and dont have a set. But it will be out of scale with everything i have...argg!

they need to make statues that can shrink or expand! :thud:

for marvel they are definitely focusing on 1:4, but i think for star wars they are diverting towards 1:5 because dont think the 1:4 pf sold well lately..

i have all 1:5 attakus star war figures except 1 yoda vs trooper pf. So really conflicted what to do here...love the 3po&r2 duo and dont have a set. But it will be out of scale with everything i have...argg!

they need to make statues that can shrink or expand! :thud:

I think it would be too confusing if the released a line of 1:5 Star Wars figures alongside their Mythos line. I doubt that SSC will do that.

These will be MINE. Waited for long time for these as well.
Just too iconic to pass up. Not even just as a "Star Wars" item, but iconic in our pop culture and movie magic in general. MUST OWN these! lol

I'm very limited in what I own to represent star wars. All I have is the Yoda lifesize bust, Vader and Obi Wan PF's dueling each other, and now I have the Emperor in Throne PF coming.
I'll add these droids, and I think I have Star Wars pretty much covered with epic-ness!
Not to temp you into spending more money but you gotta check out the latest pics posted for the Han Solo in carbonite pf with Boba Fett standing by. Talk about Star Wars epicness.

:lol

I have taken it up with him, and we've discussed how he let the entire Republic go with that one sentence. He took it hard, but he understood.

Awesome news!!! We have waited a long time for this dynamic duo.

'Desert Weathered'

guerre-des-etoiles-1977-76-g.jpg

OR

'Shiny like new'?

807916-c_3po_and_r2_d2.jpg

Which paint version are you guys hoping for? I have enough shiny versions of these two so it would be nice to have them weathered this time.

Back