Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

Give us an update! Anyone have ANY idea when they are coming or will be previewed again? Any updates at all?
I hope it's not gonna be one of these "ambitious" products they get all excited about, show us some progress really early, then say - nah, too much hassle, let's forget it. lol

Please I hope not lol

:pray:

Preview May 4

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=37553

34g0wno.jpg

I am interested and scared to see the price on this...its not going to be pretty.

Amazing!!! Really excited to see pics of these guys. MUST-HAVE's in the collection. Instantly recognizable and will scream 'STAR WARS' to anyone who visits the theater room. :wink1:

These will be MINE. Waited for long time for these as well.
Just too iconic to pass up. Not even just as a "Star Wars" item, but iconic in our pop culture and movie magic in general. MUST OWN these! lol

I'm very limited in what I own to represent star wars. All I have is the Yoda lifesize bust, Vader and Obi Wan PF's dueling each other, and now I have the Emperor in Throne PF coming.
I'll add these droids, and I think I have Star Wars pretty much covered with epic-ness!

This might be what pulls me into yet another SS line of statues.

If this set is anything less that $500 I will completely shocked.

Back