Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: R2-D2 and C-3PO coming May 3rd????

I would love the weathered, to be honest...but I've been waiting long enough that I'll take any PF version. :lol

I do hope it's based on a SW pic...as I would love to get that pic auto'd at CVI for display behind these guys.

Personally I find the shiny ones more displayable and iconic. Not a big fan of weathering. Pretty rare that it looks natural, IMO.

Good point, IS.

Makes you wonder if they'll do two versions eventually.

Possible that the droids are just looking into the future and the Sith Swag Offer is the main thing in this picture?

These are not the droids you are looking for...

it's only the Silver droid from Phantom Menace and R5-d4...sorry!

R5-D4... are you sure??? That's a dome shaped head in the teaser's image?

Did you mean R4 (Kenobi's droid)?

If you look really hard at the slight highlight line around the 3PO there's a hint of warm orange ocher. Look at the legs. One looks gray/white (silver) and the others a warm tone (gold).

Or is it just my eyes?

Last edited:

I'm betting they're the PF's too... Which would be great to see at last but not an instabuy for me, but if, and I hope SS have done the 1/6's on the quiet man I'll be all over these like a mynock!

R5-D4... are you sure??? That's a dome shaped head in the teaser's image? Did you mean R4 (Kenobi's droid)? If you look really hard at the slight highlight line around the 3PO there's a hint of warm orange ocher. Look at the legs. One looks gray/white (silver) and the others a warm tone (gold).

Umm....it was:

sarcasm-the-big-bang-theory-8135257-500-281.jpg

I just hope they aren't offered together. It might sound blasphemous to some but I'm only really interested in Threepio as far as 1:4 pieces go. I'll get the duo in 1:6.

Pretty sure that is R5-D4 after his motivator popped. Just squint and turn your head to the right a bit.

Two birds, one stone my friends. :lol

I doubt these will be the shiny version. Probably weathered so people don't complain and start returning their item because of a miniscule blemish.

Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

SSC just said that everything 1:4 in the future is PF. Clothing or no clothing.

^^^This plus the fact that there wil probably be wiring in the torso area which I guess is where the mixed media comes in?

Re: Premium Format C3PO in progress

Not to temp you into spending more money but you gotta check out the latest pics posted for the Han Solo in carbonite pf with Boba Fett standing by. Talk about Star Wars epicness.

That's true. That's another iconic set up right there. I already love my Vader and Obi together. That would be awesome too.

Damn, you are tempting now! Never thought of that combo!

Do I dare try to track down a Boba PF? lol

Back