Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These pictures videos have a bad rep for playing tricks on us. As evident in many of the threads on here. I am not gonna get my panties in a bunch just yet. I think people have been waiting far far to long to let these two slip through the cracks in terms of authenticity. Many of the pictures I saw look darn good originally. We shall see I suppose. This neck collar issue is probably like the Rhino Com problem all were seeing early on. Just shadows, bad light, or angle. That said, I am keeping my fingers crossed that these two are a home run cause I really want them both!

I just watched the video again and his head and neck are swimming in that collar ring.

It doesn't look good indeed...
10ylz6c.png

I hope its just blurry.. man when they finally gonna reveal those two.. they teased them a month ago..

Hmmm, might just be weird angles, as KingB was saying. In the first teaser pic, 3PO's head is in a more neutral position and tilted slightly downward so the collar's not the focus. The shot in the teaser video is obviously much closer and with his head tilted to the side, really emphasizes the gap between the neck and the collar. Does seem like a lot of room but will patiently await the full reveal before drawing any conclusions.

I'm feeling a fiasco, freak out is coming. Sideshow needs to show some real pics before people start overanalyzing the little we've seen.

I'm feeling a fiasco, freak out is coming. Sideshow needs to show some real pics before people start overanalyzing the little we've seen.

Fitting Breakfast Club Quote:
"Hey, how come Andrew gets to get up? If he gets up, we'll all get up, it'll be anarchy!"

So will the EX be a couple of restraining bolts?? I actually would like that. Sure it would not be movie acurate as both of the droids are to clean but I would like it either way.

So will the EX be a couple of restraining bolts?? I actually would like that. Sure it would not be movie acurate as both of the droids are to clean but I would like it either way.

Don't think anyone knows yet do they?

Don't think anyone knows yet do they?

No nobody knows. I was not really asking. I am just having fun and throwing it out there and seeing if anyone else liked the idea or if someone had a better guess.

The bolts seem to be the most logical.

I guess it could come with a com link also but I am hoping for the R. bolts.

I could see the exclusive being a combined base where the regular would be the 2 individiual bases we've already seen.

Yeah I thought of that but that would be sort of unfair. Everyone should be able to put those on a base together.

I'm just thinking how they did the Frankenstein Monster and Bride PFs not too long ago. Those were sold seperately and then they sold a base seperately later.

The Ringwraith and his horse PF was show yesterday with a price of 800 usd. They are two characters too. I guess the price will be very close for the droids.

Do we know if there is going to be an exclusive? There might not be for these.

I also agree with whoever said it, a chrome dome would look ridiculous.

Back