Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved the preview shot we got on May 4th, looking forward to seeing more! I'm with you in thinking that we won't see anymore on these guys until SDCC, with a pre-order at that time as well...but we probably won't actually have these in-hand until summer 2013. :thud:

I think if they threw out the teaser on May 4th then the pre-ordering looks good for late in the 3rd quarter of 2012 with an estimated shipping date of maybe the first or second quarter of 2013.

Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars C-3PO and R2-D2 Premium Format Figure Set Teaser :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYhHXelcBW4[/ame]

Fana Collec!

C3P0 looks amazing ...R2 looks like he's made of ...well, polystone...instead of metal. Don't know about that.

Still this will be my one Star Wars piece(s).

Impressive. I'll admit I'm not the hugest fan of these characters, but the PFs look amazing and I'd really rather have something unique like droids as opposed to a more generic looking person.

Impressive. I'll admit I'm not the hugest fan of these characters, but the PFs look amazing and I'd really rather have something unique like droids as opposed to a more generic looking person.

:exactly:I agree, plus they are more likely to screw up a face sculpt with a human, so these are two to own.

Back