Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
of the three, the sandbase is king. And this is coming from someone who has it and the clean exclusive version.

The Sandbase is by far the best of the three sets released. I'm pairing mine with the Sandtrooper. they'll look great together.

droids1_zps21a2c178.jpg~original

300150_press08.jpg

Congrats. I got these newer ones at a discount and very happy with them.

yeah, you can readily get the new set for 20% off from some ADs. Also check out any local cons. A big one here in Toronto had them both for less than retail and no one bought them. Given the huge edition size I see this being cheaper and cheaper in the months/years to come.

if there is a huge price difference between sand base and the new version.. go with the new version... otherwise keep you eyes open for the sand base version.... its just so iconic looking

Been waiting to upgrade my Kotobukiya 1/7th scale pair for awhile now. Passed on this duo initially b/c the fact that they were mostly plastic cheesed me off. But given the opportunity to get 'em for around $700 shipped feels too good to pass up, considering the newer PFs are in the $500-shipped price zone now.

WOW Wahnsinn die Bilder !!! Sollte Sideshow was von lernen !!!

Great review by the way!

Just scored these for a fantastic price (slight damage) Now I have the new versions and the sand base. Will sell on my least fave in hand - I think it will be the falcon base leaving me!!!

Just picked up the sand base version brand new for $500.
Very happy with that, can't wait to see them!

Back