Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If those come out great in hand.. IM seriously thinking about to sell my Mark VI to get those... what you guys think?

There will always be another Iron Man and I think we will only get one PF set of Droids. And come on - Threepio and Artoo, it doesn't get much better than that!!

Just watched the original Star Wars again last night, the real one, not the special edition. Looking forward to getting these guys soon.

yeah... also he is the only Marvel Character left on my displays... he looks just so cool.. but.. but.. Ah I wait for your pictures ;)

I think it's a iconic PF, but the price is eye-watering and, well, there's going to be a lot of them about.

Still think it's a piece that will look great in any display.

Is there someone who can custom chrome the reg Droids set without damaging it? I remember when someone custom chrome the destroyer PF some spikes fell off and a few minor issues. I wonder?

Stop wondering...

I thought you were gonna sell out of this hobby because Sideshow was not going to give you replacements on four statues or something...

Sorry, I couldn't keep up with the whine fest thread. :lol

Is there someone who can custom chrome the reg Droids set without damaging it? I remember when someone custom chrome the destroyer PF some spikes fell off and a few minor issues. I wonder?

Personally, I would not set foot down that road. You run the risk of ruining what is sure to be a great item. Wait until you have the weathered droids and see if you like them, because I'm guessing you will.

Last edited:
Stop wondering...

I thought you were gonna sell out of this hobby because Sideshow was not going to give you replacements on four statues or something...

Sorry, I couldn't keep up with the whine fest thread. :lol

I'm still waiting on their response. I called them today and the person on the phone said no I can't speak to the person doing returns and I would have to respond by replying back to from my emails. So then I resent both again to the returns rep. :panic:

There will always be another Iron Man and I think we will only get one PF set of Droids. And come on - Threepio and Artoo, it doesn't get much better than that!![/QUOTE]

:exactly: Could never miss out on these 2! Iconic movie characters that have been with me since i was a nipper :lecture

gosh.. I think you guys are kind of right. I will wait for your pictures.. and review.. and if that convince me, I will sell the mark vi and get me those instead..

it has been like this at least for 3 weeks now.. cant wait for in hand pics.. really curious.. even I dont have them on PO

I've been noticing in the newsletters that only the regular edition is listed as coming in 30 days. So is the EX version experiencing a delay? Usually both the EX and regular of an item are listed together and ship at the same time. Hope it's an oversight. Really looking forward to getting the EX.

I've been noticing in the newsletters that only the regular edition is listed as coming in 30 days. So is the EX version experiencing a delay? Usually both the EX and regular of an item are listed together and ship at the same time. Hope it's an oversight. Really looking forward to getting the EX.

I doubt it is an oversight because the regular has been listed in the "coming soon" and the next newsletter in the "next 30 days." I think they would have corrected it by now. I think we'll see the regular well before the Ex ships.

I heard this was only a rumour and nothing was confirmed by SSC :dunno Are'nt Exclusives shipped well before Regulars?

I have no idea if it is rumor or not. In my experience ex and regulars ship about the same time. I just think we'll see the regulars because the ex is still not listed on the "shipping soon" section which it would typically be included on.

Back