Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea if it is rumor or not. In my experience ex and regulars ship about the same time. I just think we'll see the regulars because the ex is still not listed on the "shipping soon" section which it would typically be included on.

Oh...that could be a bummer for me then. Was really looking forward to getting these next month :(

I have no idea if it is rumor or not. In my experience ex and regulars ship about the same time. I just think we'll see the regulars because the ex is still not listed on the "shipping soon" section which it would typically be included on.

I agree, we usually see them listed together. Not a good sign imo after they had to cancel the 3PO lifesize bust because they couldn't get the plating right. The regs will be much more forgiving with the weathering hiding the defects in the plating although I'd be surprised if there weren't a few that have to go back because the weathering can't hide some flaws. This could be the first sign the EX is in QC trouble.

I agree, we usually see them listed together. Not a good sign imo after they had to cancel the 3PO lifesize bust because they couldn't get the plating right. The regs will be much more forgiving with the weathering hiding the defects in the plating although I'd be surprised if there weren't a few that have to go back because the weathering can't hide some flaws. This could be the first sign the EX is in QC trouble.

:horror Is there a possibility that EX could be scrapped altogether? I mean there was no proto of the EX at last years SDCC just the regular!:lecture You know, i can see this happening and instead all those who ordered the Ex will recieve the regular instead :gah: oh...and an apology from SSC...

:horror Is there a possibility that EX could be scrapped altogether? I mean there was no proto of the EX at last years SDCC just the regular!:lecture You know, i can see this happening and instead all those who ordered the Ex will recieve the regular instead :gah: oh...and an apology from SSC...

As scary as it sounds you could be right.
There should had been an update by now for sure.
:(

I doubt the Ex gets scrapped. No sense in getting worked up over something we don't know about. Best thing is to wait and see if SS updates us on anything.

If you had a choice which would you go for reg or ex? And why?

Reg all the way. To me, the droids were always on the move, planet to planet, space battle to space battle and should have the mud to show it. They were only clean once or twice in the OT. And those times we only saw them for a few seconds at the most.

Being that I'm an OT nut, the story more or less starts when they land on Tatooine in the escape pod and set out on their adventure. They belong together on one base with the weathering, no other way. Just my two cents. Others feel differently and I can totally respect that.

I don't have these fine droids on order. I'm unemployed! :(

I'm doing primarily the Mythos line now. :D

But if they release them separately, I'll jump on an R2. ;)

I don't have these fine droids on order. I'm unemployed! :(

I'm doing primarily the Mythos line now. :D

But if they release them separately, I'll jump on an R2. ;)

Sorry to hear brother, mythos line is awesome. Can't wait to see if they do the droids in mythos as is shaping up to be an amazing looking line. Hopefully separately for your sake.

Reg all the way. To me, the droids were always on the move, planet to planet, space battle to space battle and should have the mud to show it. They were only clean once or twice in the OT. And those times we only saw them for a few seconds at the most.

Being that I'm an OT nut, the story more or less starts when they land on Tatooine in the escape pod and set out on their adventure. They belong together on one base with the weathering, no other way. Just my two cents. Others feel differently and I can totally respect that.

thats how I feel as well, the only gripe I have with it is that the droids should be the opposite way round, like the stills from the movie C3PO always seems to be on the right.

^^^^^Very small gripe but one none the less. These are so amazing I won't let that bother me in the least.

Back