Premium Format C-3PO & R2-D2 Premium Format Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has the news that the regular droids PF will be shipped before the ex been confirmed? Thats a major bummer :( knew i should have ordered the regular :slap

No confirmation, all speculation. I have shipping estimates now included in my final flexpay though, so I'm hoping that it's a sign that these are coming real soon. Are there any other EX preorders that have been pushed to the fifth of May?

No confirmation, all speculation. I have shipping estimates now included in my final flexpay though, so I'm hoping that it's a sign that these are coming real soon. Are there any other EX preorders that have been pushed to the fifth of May?

I'm not using the Flexy pay option so i'm just waiting for SSC to take my money out my account once the EX is ready to ship...whenever that may be? :dunno

Ex comes on two separate "Yavin Themed" bases and are clean and shiny as opposed to the regular that come on one singular base and are weathered and dirty.

Thanks, Actually liked the weathered base with this piece... Really want to get this for the collection :)

I honestly think Sideshow goofed.
The weathered droids should have been the EX.

I don't care which is the ex or regular, but the droids were on the move so much they rarely had the opportunity to get cleaned up. This lends credit to the fact that most remember them dirtied up a bit.

The problem with the exclusive is you can't display them on the same base. Which is the whole point in my opinion of this set.

Exactly. :goodpost: The droids belong together just like peanut butter and jelly. To separate them is just :cuckoo:

I don't care which is the ex or regular, but the droids were on the move so much they rarely had the opportunity to get cleaned up. This lends credit to the fact that most remember them dirtied up a bit.

Not counting the PT they were only clean and shinny on Yavin for the Award ceremony.

Not sure what the debate is since both sets have their merits. In my opinion, this is the first EX from the PF line that can truly live up to the EX title. Completely different than the regular and with a legitimate EX run quantity. Both these pieces will be treasured in my collection for a very long time!

I could be wrong, but I think there were less Han exclusives. I know it's just a medal, but...

I used to be after one hardcore. I was doing all SW PF's as exclusives. :(

Back