BUZZTOYS - The White Wolf - 1/6 Geralt (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, this Geralt is it for me- I think 2 is enough. Unless some company comes up with a rooted/deluxe version at some point. That would be hard to pass up...

TW is like the least ethical store in the business. Don't waste too much energy feeling bad for those guys.
For some reason, I was reading TNS, who is my dealer for this figure, and they have been fine and upstanding.

I guess I'd probably not feel as bad if it was a dealer that I knew stole from collectors, but then why would anyone buy stuff from them at all?

This is where I am. I’d never do anything to screw over any company, let alone independent companies such as kit or giantoy as I love their services immensely, but as for TW, I did my due diligence with them and cancelled years ago. They’ve only received more criticism and continuously steal from collectors yet don’t try to make amends for their action. We can debate morals all we’d like but when morality crosses over into a boundary that falls more into the black area, rather than grey or white, then there’s no real correct choice.

Well, this Geralt is it for me- I think 2 is enough. Unless some company comes up with a rooted/deluxe version at some point. That would be hard to pass up...

For some reason, I was reading TNS, who is my dealer for this figure, and they have been fine and upstanding.

I guess I'd probably not feel as bad if it was a dealer that I knew stole from collectors, but then why would anyone buy stuff from them at all?
Well, keep in mind, this guy originally went up for preorder in 2021. A lot of collectors hadn't fully jumped on board the third party train yet, & I myself was only just getting back into 1/6 scale in general, then. They didn't have a great rep then, apparently, & it's only gotten worse since, but a certain prolific reviewer promotes them liberally. I had no clue they were that bad when I ordered mine.

The individual customer service issues aside, their main problem is that when they post preorders & start taking deposits, they often aren't using that money to secure stock, but seem to be using it to frantically pay for figures for other orders, often making third party companies wait months for payment, & making customers wait longer for shipment. LIMtoy evidently won't do business with them anymore after they pulled something like that with the Outlaw.

It does seem they were prepared for the invoice from Buzz toys in this case. It looks like mine has been picked up by DHL.

Hey guys, my little unboxing.

F4657956-3686-420C-A009-99FD13365C40.jpeg

Can you recommend any specific ankle pegs to use as a replacement @R_R_X?
Not really, I think kitbashers will be more helpful with that, a lot of people cut Arthur's pegs to make him shorter but the problem here is the pegs themselves are loose because Buzz didn't measure them properly.

Off topic,but exclusive fan event where they showed us ep6 just ended and I truly want to express my emotions somewhere. Episode 6 was just phenomenal, while the show has gazillion flaws I blindly enjoy every second of it... Won't spoil anything but lord have mercy! Everyone is doing their 100% !!!
I'm so happy and grateful this figure exists can't really express with words.
Thank you!
View attachment 651873
I watched the final episodes, aside from 6 and the fight with Vilgefortz it was just very underwhelming, Henry's last scene was like a fart in the wind it would've been much more fitting for episode 6 to be his last.

As it stands it's just mind boggling that they think they can keep this going without him, even more stupid that they think people will just accept Hemsworth as the new Geralt without setting up anything to make the switch acceptable, I wonder how stupid the explanation will be lol probably something like "Oh hey Geralt you grew your beard makes you look older."

Anyway I'm out and most people are too, this show is only #5 trending in my country and there's basically zero talk about it, it's quite frankly impressive how Netflix and the horrible writers had everything on a silver platter, a popular and beloved IP and and a popular and beloved A list actor willing to do anything for the role and they pissed it all away to write some horrible fan fiction.

I feel bad for everyone involved and it really felt like the actresses for Yen and Ciri stepped up to the plate this season but the show is done, if Netflix wasn't dumb they would've done everything to keep Henry on board or put the show on hiatus to work out whatever the hell was happening behind the scenes, instead they shot themselves in the foot and now Hollywood is basically imploding on itself and the show is on hold, might as well just use it as an excuse and cancel this dumpster fire to save face.

I never thought anyone could rival game Geralt but Henry proved me wrong. He was an amazing Geralt, better than Netflix deserved and I'm glad I have this figure to represent his portrayal of this iconic character.

I watched the final episodes, aside from 6 and the fight with Vilgefortz it was just very underwhelming, Henry's last scene was like a fart in the wind it would've been much more fitting for episode 6 to be his last.

As it stands it's just mind boggling that they think they can keep this going without him, even more stupid that they think people will just accept Hemsworth as the new Geralt without setting up anything to make the switch acceptable, I wonder how stupid the explanation will be lol probably something like "Oh hey Geralt you grew your beard makes you look older."

Anyway I'm out and most people are too, this show is only #5 trending in my country and there's basically zero talk about it, it's quite frankly impressive how Netflix and the horrible writers had everything on a silver platter, a popular and beloved IP and and a popular and beloved A list actor willing to do anything for the role and they pissed it all away to write some horrible fan fiction.

I feel bad for everyone involved and it really felt like the actresses for Yen and Ciri stepped up to the plate this season but the show is done, if Netflix wasn't dumb they would've done everything to keep Henry on board or put the show on hiatus to work out whatever the hell was happening behind the scenes, instead they shot themselves in the foot and now Hollywood is basically imploding on itself and the show is on hold, might as well just use it as an excuse and cancel this dumpster fire to save face.

I never thought anyone could rival game Geralt but Henry proved me wrong. He was an amazing Geralt, better than Netflix deserved and I'm glad I have this figure to represent his portrayal of this iconic character.
Yea last two episodes weren't greatest, episode 6 should have been the last...I think every cast member did a great job and overall production quality was improved.

Actually Season 4-5 shooting was planned to start back to back in September and end in May 2024, but it got delayed for unknown reasons. News was out yesterday. I have a feel some behind the scenes drama is going on about the recast, so who knows what happens. Maybe Netflix gives everything Henry wants and he comes back. I don't think Netflix expected as big backlash so I won't be surprised if they'll play "scheduling conflict card" with Liam. I know I sound optimistic but who knows.

Yea last two episodes weren't greatest, episode 6 should have been the last...I think every cast member did a great job and overall production quality was improved.

Actually Season 4-5 shooting was planned to start back to back in September and end in May 2024, but it got delayed for unknown reasons. News was out yesterday. I have a feel some behind the scenes drama is going on about the recast, so who knows what happens. Maybe Netflix gives everything Henry wants and he comes back. I don't think Netflix expected as big backlash so I won't be surprised if they'll play "scheduling conflict card" with Liam. I know I sound optimistic but who knows.
I doubt Henry is going to crawl back to a production that never appreciated him and probably forced him out when he's working on his dream project with Warhammer, they should just cancel the show and save themselves money and embarrassment.

At least we have Henry’s depiction as Geralt with this and the soosoo figure. Hopefully threezero announces a figure for him in his tunic for this season. Grateful we got Henry to give his all as Geralt, disappointed that the show was a dumpster fire when they had everything to make this show as big or bigger than Game of Thrones.

I doubt Henry is going to crawl back to a production that never appreciated him and probably forced him out when he's working on his dream project with Warhammer, they should just cancel the show and save themselves money and embarrassment.
Even if they'll start writing Warhammer script now it won't be out probably till 2026 so I'm sure with a proper management everything is possible. Show has a lot of talented cast members so I don't wish them a cancelation, it is a successful show just in general and general audience doesn't care about the things we do. Has been N1 in lot of coutries for 2 weeks. Show just needs a total rebranding,new writers and showrunner.

Cast members had contracts for 3 seasons, after that they renewed contracts and Henry walked away, mainly because of Superman deal was on the table, before James Gunn ruined things. He said himself that he was promised to play Superman. There was a scheduling issues as S4 was starting shooting in September. Whatever disagreements they had in the show I'm sure it was manageable and I'm also sure he was aware of the direction they were taking from the start. They wrote season 3 script after season 1, so yea he knew. I actually know one of the writers who works on the show and public information, websites write articles about isn't true. I made a fanart of Geralt and he got in touch with me on IG few years ago. Since then we talk and discuss things. He is also working on upcoming Witcher anime,which gonna be out in 2025 so no Netflix won't end the Witcher saga,bc it sells well.

If someone hates the show I just recommend to not watch it. As a huge Witcher fan since the first book, I'll still continue watching, just in general I don't take modern live actions seriously, nothing impresses me. Source material is always better and nobody can take books and the games from us. Wish Henry all the best, this isn't the end and I'm sure better and bigger projects are coming! Also wish all the best to the Witcher cast, I hope Netflix puts things together and improves/fixes future seasons.

Even if they'll start writing Warhammer script now it won't be out probably till 2026 so I'm sure with a proper management everything is possible. Show has a lot of talented cast members so I don't wish them a cancelation, it is a successful show just in general and general audience doesn't care about the things we do. Has been N1 in lot of coutries for 2 weeks. Show just needs a total rebranding,new writers and showrunner.

Cast members had contracts for 3 seasons, after that they renewed contracts and Henry walked away, mainly because of Superman deal was on the table, before James Gunn ruined things. He said himself that he was promised to play Superman. There was a scheduling issues as S4 was starting shooting in September. Whatever disagreements they had in the show I'm sure it was manageable and I'm also sure he was aware of the direction they were taking from the start. They wrote season 3 script after season 1, so yea he knew. I actually know one of the writers who works on the show and public information, websites write articles about isn't true. I made a fanart of Geralt and he got in touch with me on IG few years ago. Since then we talk and discuss things. He is also working on upcoming Witcher anime,which gonna be out in 2025 so no Netflix won't end the Witcher saga,bc it sells well.

If someone hates the show I just recommend to not watch it. As a huge Witcher fan since the first book, I'll still continue watching, just in general I don't take modern live actions seriously, nothing impresses me. Source material is always better and nobody can take books and the games from us. Wish Henry all the best, this isn't the end and I'm sure better and bigger projects are coming! Also wish all the best to the Witcher cast, I hope Netflix puts things together and improves/fixes future seasons.
They've cancelled big shows for dumber reasons, this season had a drop off in viewers and I'm sure season 4 will be even worse, as I said I feel bad for the people and other actors working on the show but I don't see this making it past season 4. In a perfect fairy tale world Netflix would fire the writers, bring in competent ones and get Cavill back on board but that's just not how it works unfortunately and I won't mindlessly consume this show now that the heart of it is gone.

It’s the writers/actor strike, can’t start production a show without them. Makes sense to just push it back months. They’ll get back to it and film 4 & 5. The show might have more budget now they don’t have to meet Henry’s increasingly high fee. Maybe they can get the good composers back for a start.

It’s the writers/actor strike, can’t start production a show without them. Makes sense to just push it back months. They’ll get back to it and film 4 & 5. The show might have more budget now they don’t have to meet Henry’s increasingly high fee. Maybe they can get the good composers back for a start.
No no strike isn't a reason. Something else happened.

Toss a coin to your Witcher. O' valley of plenty!

There's a couple of issues I have with mine. The ankle pegs are indeed loose…

if you don’t want to spend time looking for replacement pegs, one of the tricks that I use is get yourself a roll of plumbers tape (the stuff that has the shiny silver reflective surface), cut a tiny piece and wrap around the peg. Makes for a nice tight fit.

No no strike isn't a reason. Something else happened.
Is someone else leaving? lol they did just indirectly call their main actress ugly, seems like those producers just can't get along very well with their cast.
But seriously the strikes definitely impacted them just like everything else, unless you know something we don't know.

Is someone else leaving? lol they did just indirectly call their main actress ugly, seems like those producers just can't get along very well with their cast.
But seriously the strikes definitely impacted them just like everything else, unless you know something we don't know.
I don't know the details but writer I mentioned earlier told me that delay happened bc of something else and strike isn't a reason. They were working despite strike. Script was finished few months ago. We aren't close friends so I can't ask much. He said something else happened. That exact words he said.
''Something else'' can mean lot of things... Maybe they are truly going to cancel the show lol or rewriting script or want to get rid of Liam haha (Snyder cut was released so everything is possible) While shooting was set to start in September it got delayed till 2024 but no exact month is known. Redanian Intelligence even wrote the article about that. That's where I saw the news originally and then double checked with my source.

I don't know the details but writer I mentioned earlier told me that delay happened bc of something else and strike isn't a reason. They were working despite strike. We aren't close friends so I can't ask much. He said something else happened. That exact words he said.
''Something else'' can mean lot of things... Maybe they are truly going to cancel the show lol or rewriting script or want to get rid of Liam haha (Snyder cut was released so everything is possible) While shooting was set to start in September it got delayed till 2024 but no exact month is known. Redanian Intelligence even wrote the article about that. That's where I saw the news originally and then double checked with my source.
Wasn't a producer just recently hyping up Liam taking over the role saying he looks great in costume? As much as I like to dream I really doubt we'll ever see Henry in the role again, I figure they'll either cancel it in the coming months as the strikes go on or season 4 will get made with Liam and then they cancel it.
It's funny that they had to advertise this season entirely based on Henry and there's more official statues and figures of him now than before, probably trying milk and sell whatever they can to fans while the wound is still bleeding.

Back