But what do you actually drive?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
new.jpg

I got a Honda Prelude right now, but that one is gonna be sold this year for either an Audi (A4 of A3) or a Mazda 6. Too bad cars costs twice as much here as in the US :bang

I'm driving a maroon '99 Chrysler 300M. It's been a good car, and I'll hang on to it as long as it runs, plus it's been paid off for almost three years. I absolutely DETEST car payments, and generally have never been able to afford paying for a car outright. So I take care of what I've got and hope it keeps running for another 3 years or so. Then I might be inclined to trade it in and pony up the monthly car payment for something new.

Black 2001 PT Cruiser LE - ordered in April 2000; had to wait 8 months before it finally arrived. :toast

JS - here I was concidering posting a pic of my '91 Ford Sierra... but who the f*** wants to come after your car?! ;)

Here I go on with my old song about fees in Denmark - we pay HUGE amounts for cars in Denmark (and insurance... and gas.. and and and)... a new Mercedes in Germany costs like half or something... and thats 150km from where I live!

Denmark is a great country in many ways - free hospitals etc. etc. - but when it comes to fees it really sucks... so for now I only buy used cars... and they certainly don't look like JS's :bow

I actually own two cars, both are paid for 100% baby. I loved the Internet Boom, that's for sure. :)

2000 Porsche Boxster S with plenty of upgrades
1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee

porsche3-30_1.jpg

boxste1.jpg

Nice huh?

:)

Fiancee has a VW Jetta (turbo).

lol oh man mines a beater, but I love it ...

94 Saturn 4 Door Coupe, 194, miles and also paid for ( yeah we rock)

I paid $100 about 2 years ago from a friends parents that actually said " Oh it's got over 130 miles we just don't think it's safe to drive anymore)

I also own a 94 Dodge Caravan, chopped and set up as a service truck. Pretty much all my time is spent in Big Old 1 Ton Owkr Vans tho ... :< Not fun

JS That baby is awsome

Back