Bus Driver Uppercuts Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Elizabeth...this biotch is comin' to join you, Honey"

Come on...these two were mutual combatants...she talked shiat, he talked shiat, she pushed/punched him, he punched her. She lost.

And I think he did knock her arse out...she was just still standing. Then he literally threw her arse off the bus! That's pretty good for a guy almost 60 fighting a spry 25 year old woman. He's a senior citizen, for foucks sake!

Bravo Mr. Bus Driver...bravo :clap

If you want to talk about SHOULD, he should have ordered her off the bus, and if she refused, called the police or thrown her off. He COULD have hit her harder, and frankly she deserved it, but that would not have been a wise move.

He was ordering her to get off the bus, she didn't comply and calling the police with someone eating on you and screaming in your face/ear is asking for escalation. Better to negate the situation and let the police figure out what happened.

Those of you cheerleading this are utterly disgusting. Even if physically restraining her was totally justifiable (and it probably was), no man that size needs a wind-up punch in the face to do so. That was cowardly and senseless violence.

Ignorant. If a woman hits a man, she opens the door to getting hit back. Doubly so if she refuses to stand back when asked to do so, but instead hits and shouts profanities in his face. While I, personally, would've physically picked her up and thrown her off the bus with enough force to keep her off, it didn't look like that man was strong enough. The strike was justified. That aside, your post makes you a total hypocrite (no surprise there though). You expect women to have equal rights and equal say but expect preferential treatment. If a woman wants to step up to a man as a man would, she should be treated as such. No more, no less, and I assure you had this been a man, you'd be content with the outcome.

Ignorant. If a woman hits a man, she opens the door to getting hit back. Doubly so if she refuses to stand back when asked to do so, but instead hits and shouts profanities in his face. While I, personally, would've physically picked her up and thrown her off the bus with enough force to keep her off, it didn't look like that man was strong enough. The strike was justified. That aside, your post makes you a total hypocrite (no surprise there though). You expect women to have equal rights and equal say but expect preferential treatment. If a woman wants to step up to a man as a man would, she should be treated as such. No more, no less, and I assure you had this been a man, you'd be content with the outcome.

:lecture 100% Agree with you.

here's her response

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p9vemxT5_w&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

i agree though, you cont do that **** to a woman.. but dayam that was some crazy ****!

Well the reason why men aren't supposed to hit women is because women are supposed to be nice, gentle and considerate, and of course, hitting a nice gentle person would be wrong.

However, when a woman acts belligerent and aggressive and nasty, then she should not receive the same consideration as a nice person should. It isn't fair that a woman can act like a major ***** and act as belligerent and violent as she wants and then still be protected as if she was nice. Men don't get that treatment. It isn't fair. I hate how a lot of women get it both ways in so many situations, and demand that they are entitled to it, too.

They want ALL of the traditional benefits that women have always had AND all of the benefits that men have always had, too. However, males can't get that. It is blatantly unfair. Women should have to choose which to demand, either the traditional benefits, or only the benefits that both men and women can get, but not both.

Anyway, this woman really mouthed off in an entitled and rude way to this driver and then spit on him and hit him and acted as if she had the right to do it and get away with it just because she was a woman.
The man didn't hit her very hard at all, but he did it very dramatically.

I think he was probably looking at the look on her face, which was that she thought he wouldn't dare hit her just because she was a woman, so he did the wind up just to increase the shock to her attitude.
Honestly, after she spit on him he should have told her to get off, and if she hit him after that, he should have been able to smack her hard and throw her off, but unfortunately the law protects such *****es as her, and in effect, sanctions their actions. It's basically that women can slap you and spit on you to their heart's content, and you can't do a damn thing about it, and you have to just take it. I say unfair. That isn't justice.

So slugging a woman makes it all better? Riiight. I am sorry, but I have exes flip out on me and I never slugged them. It's called having tact and common sense. Something the bus driver obviously didn't have. Now if she was coming off threatening and attacked him physically, then fine. I had to watch the video, to see if that actually happened. I believe in self defense, but she was just verbally assaulting him, which he then in return verbally assaulted her. Then followed it with a physical assault. We don't know who started it. Doesn't really matter, but the fact that some of you try to justify what he did, well, I have a problem with that.

Anyway, have a good day.

lol. Just saw the video. Besides the uppercut (who does that?), I was more laughing when he got up from the seat and went Redd Foxx stance on her!!

Yes she was asking for it and yes he went too far with how he dealt with the situation. Obviously he didn't follow the Connery Code....

[ame]https://youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA[/ame]

ya she was in ghetto mode on the bus.. but ive been hit by women before and couldnt do that.. impresive uppercut though.. lol

But have you ever had a woman act like that to you beforehand? And you really don't know how long it was going on.

IMO as a woman, she deserved what she got and though he should be in some way punished at his job, he shouldn't lose it.

It's one thing to beat your wife or girlfriend because she didn't "obey" you or some ****, it's another thing having to take abuse from her. Times have changed.

What's sad is, she'll probably end up getting a ton of money in a lawsuit against the bus company.

In the end you guys are entertained and justifying a woman abuser which is sick. Not saying all of you, but some of you.

lol. Just saw the video. Besides the uppercut (who does that?), I was more laughing when he got up from the seat and went Redd Foxx stance on her!!

Yes she was asking for it and yes he went too far with how he dealt with the situation. Obviously he didn't follow the Connery Code....

https://youtu.be/oo0d1zTAFKA

Like he said, it depends on the circumstances. Just not listening to him isn't it.

My sister-in-law used to really be nasty to my brother before she grew the hell up. She would slap him, get in his face calling him every name in the book and he would just take it because she egged him on to hit her so she could take everything he had. All over nothing most of the time. If that ***** didn't deserve to be punched, no one did.

Remember the Snooki incident? If she had been a guy, everyone would've said it was fine he punched her, but since she was a woman, he shouldn't have hit her. No, no one should have someone in their face talking **** like that.

Times have changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back