Building a TARDIS 1/6th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So how goes the custom WHO building? You had hinted that you were starting another project. Is it another thread somewhere?

oh, crap.. hey yeah, sorry for the late reply.. https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=271

I had originally planned to add it in here but when I got the invite to that group I just put it there. In response to the post from Reinhardt, yes, like Pixeltwin said, it's the C.O. head. I removed it from the Spacesuit Doctor figure and stuck it on a G3.5 body.
The Eccleston jacket was made by hand (well, you could probably tell that) by taking general size/shape measurements from the walkie-talkie and fitting them to the figure. I originally made his shirt with sleeves but the sleeves got caught in the jacket so I made another without sleeves.

The other figures/projects include Doctors #8 and #4 who both still have a way to go but HAVE had some progress now.

Here are some of the things I've added since then
P1060843.jpg

P1060880.jpg

P1060884.jpg

He will be my #8

#4 doesn't really look like Tom Baker much but I'm trying to nail down the clothes first
P1060898.jpg

P1060901.jpg

I bought a clockwork man and re-painted the mask although the cracks are WAY out of scale...
P1070066.jpg

and Since the Krylon flat had never set up on my Eccleston, he got stripped and re-painted too
P1070064.jpg

P1070095.jpg

I've started on a Dalek but haven't made much progress yet

Last edited:
I've posted most of this in the Who forum but as I finished most of the work on a figure today (it's still not done but MUCH closer) I figured I'd update this.
My custom Paul McGann 8th Doctor figure.
P1100106.jpg

P1100107.jpg

P1100108.jpg

P1100109.jpg

P1100110.jpg

I need to pick up one of the Barlow heads but my Jon Pertwee is nearly done as well
P1080508.jpg

P1080509.jpg

and an early WIP of The Master
P1070950.jpg

Back