Budget Stark - "First Look" Iron Legion, ironically the Police were called in

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Budget Stark

Super Freak
Reaction score
Budget Stark - "First Look" Iron Legion, ironically the Police were called in

Thanks for watching

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Iron Legion, ironically the Police were called in

yes, i've been queued up for 2 hours to get the mark 45 yesterday!
and the long long queue continues today! :slap

Re: Budget Stark - "First Look" Iron Legion, ironically the Police were called in

Looks like they needed a couple real Iron Legion drones there ha maaaan can't wait to see a pic of the 45 at Secret Base

yes, i've been queued up for 2 hours to get the mark 45 yesterday!
and the long long queue continues today! :slap

Only Ironman sell like hot cakes :lol

I bet no one queue to getting Marty McFly or Robocop

Wow, do resellers in HK have to do this too?

You need to pay for preorder, and IN PERSON???

That's just... disgusting.

Yes, and its non-refundable!

Yes, and its non-refundable!

I am glad overseas collectors are starting to understand how things work in HK. How luck they are as they just have to click a few buttons and it is all done.

Only Ironman sell like hot cakes :lol

I bet no one queue to getting Marty McFly or Robocop

And collectors say, why are Hot Toys making so many Iron Man figures? I think it is pretty obvious, as it is the most profitable line perhaps.

I thought Black Widow was their best money-maker Muahahaha

I thought Black Widow was their best money-maker Muahahaha

The time period was not stated, so that statistic provided may be a bit skewed.

And collectors say, why are Hot Toys making so many Iron Man figures? I think it is pretty obvious, as it is the most profitable line perhaps.

Mr. Chan make huge huge money this year, just on the hulkbuster, mark 45 alone!:rotfl

The time period was not stated, so that statistic provided may be a bit skewed.
That claim just sounded ridiculous to me. Curious if there was one day or a week that it was true that they went by ha

Great video once again. While I am jealous that you guys get figures earlier, I wouldn't want to wait in that kind of a line to pre-order.

That would be so bloody annoying having to wait in line for hours just to pre order. What a waste of a weekend lol. Then you've gotta wait in line again to pick it up!

So what is the reason for not going online? To keep bricks and mortar stores going?

That would be so bloody annoying having to wait in line for hours just to pre order. What a waste of a weekend lol. Then you've gotta wait in line again to pick it up!

So what is the reason for not going online? To keep bricks and mortar stores going?

I think this can prevent flipper and only real fans willing to Q couple hours for what they love.

Yep. And people wuestion and act like iron man is only a little better seller. When it's generally twice as much.

Anyway thanks for the vid and all the others. I know I apprciate your work.

Back