• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

BSG - Cylon Centurion 1/6 Figure - Majestic Studios = $130

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mesa

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have him listed on Ebay now, but will throw in shipping for free (domestic) if you want to skip Ebay and deal only through paypal. I can ship internationally, but that will cost a little more.

Ebay link

Price is $130 shipped.

I'm also including the Six bust from Diamond at no extra cost.

IMG_1328%20%28Large%29.JPG

IMG_1329%20%28Large%29.JPG

IMG_1330%20%28Large%29.JPG

IMG_1331%20%28Large%29.JPG

IMG_1332%20%28Large%29.JPG

IMG_1333%20%28Large%29.JPG

Good price, but sad to see you parting with such a nice piece! Essential in a 1/6 scale robot collection IMO. Yes, I know, posability is very limited, but, it looks so good on a shelf! Great design. Good luck on the sales.

Good price, but sad to see you parting with such a nice piece! Essential in a 1/6 scale robot collection IMO. Yes, I know, posability is very limited, but, it looks so good on a shelf! Great design. Good luck on the sales.

I thought price was fair, they seem to be going for $130-$150 on Ebay. I've sold all my BSG stuff off, this was the last of it. Just had to let it go, not enough room, and sadly I never even had the BSG stuff on display.

don't ask me why, but i've got a few extra of these as well as a battle damaged version. i should look at moving a few of them myself.
sadly never even displayed them either:(
just opened them up to make sure they were good when they arrived and packed them back up. great looking piece imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back