Brother Production Dirty Harry!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good looking figure... but I agree with EF, would have preferred a different suit. Still, very cool :rock

Looks awesome. Although I have to laugh at this:

"RELEASE DATE: At least the end of October 2009 (Item may has chance to delay due to HOT TOYS professionalism to guarantee the quality."

Hey guys, this showed up out of nowhere today! The base is the best part, it's polystone if I'm not mistaken. Figure is great, body's a little loose, otherwise solid. I'll probably replace the head and be totally happy.

PICT1936.jpg

Just took a close up on the head and my camera died, I will have to buy a whole new one, and I'm just not up for doing that today. Sorry bout that fellas.

i switched my dirty harry to a hot toys body.. the figure is alsome. the gun came broekn though. so i used my yamato dirty harry gun. until the sheva alomar gun comes.

Hey guys, this showed up out of nowhere today! The base is the best part, it's polystone if I'm not mistaken. Figure is great, body's a little loose, otherwise solid. I'll probably replace the head and be totally happy.

PICT1936.jpg

This looks Amazing! This figure is out already? Where did you order yours from?

As with all of the Bros stuff it's a perfect shortcut for a great bash you get it all except a decent head. This head is horrible but im getting it because i figure theres' a chance one of the Korean artists will sculpt one.

you know... i really wish bro's prod would just make outfit sets.. the body is horrible i have a whole shoe box of thier bodies stacked up

Just a few new pics.

PICT0061.jpg

PICT0059.jpg

No one else got theirs?

I got mine from Storerooms.
Where did you order yours from Deckard?
I don't think it's that bad, the clothing set makes it better, than the hs.
Actually, IMHO the head sculpt is just as close as Rainman's ( I know, I know, blasphemy!) and I have both side by side.

Actually, IMHO the head sculpt is just as close as Rainman's ( I know, I know, blasphemy!) and I have both side by side.

Hardly blasphemy. That Rainman sculpt, while a beautiful work of art, has always been more of an idealized interpretation of Clint rather than a strict true-to-life portrait. Same is true (to my eyes) with his upcoming Brad Pitt.

I'm in the camp that says, as unlicensed likenesses go, this one is pretty good.

you know... i really wish bro's prod would just make outfit sets.. the body is horrible i have a whole shoe box of thier bodies stacked up

what bodies do they use, i am not that impressed with the bro production body they have used for Killer Tom

Back