Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My final flex pay was pushed to December, but I got an additional email stating this is delayed until December 2023-February 2024.

I'm not on flex but also got the December 2023 - February 2024 delay email... I'm ok with a delay...gives my wallet a breather.

I hope this comes out good! Eager to see the finished product. I haven't PO'd or anything, yet.

Indeed.
Hope we get it soon and with no problems.
Mando statue was awesome and the best one if they did not twist his waist too much.

Hope this Boba statue will arrive without any kind of manufactuting problems.
So far except with the mistake you mentionned here, and to be honest I have not noticed, he turns out great.

Looks cool but I don't love it. I do look forward to seeing some in hand pics from you guys though! I wonder if we'll ever get a Bespin-shooting-pose Boba. Like when he's shooting at Luke in the hallway.

I wasn't under the impression when it went up for pre-order it had a light feature but it's a great trade off for the boot spats...:ROFLMAO:
I will probably bump it up a 1/4 inch from against a wall, use some LED strip lights behind the HIC to enhance the light up. Even though I 1000% prefer mixed media, this is a pretty nice looking PF...

Looks cool but I don't love it. I do look forward to seeing some in hand pics from you guys though! I wonder if we'll ever get a Bespin-shooting-pose Boba. Like when he's shooting at Luke in the hallway.
Never say never with Boba, but their ESB Fett PF is Bespin themed and pretty great so I'd say it's far off if ever.

Back