Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of surprised they would launch this on the same day as Wolverine. Two heavy hitters that a lot probably want both of. Seems like a couple of weeks apart might have been better.

Not sure if I'll get this but I think it's a waaaaaay better value at $775 than the Stay Puft Mando Fett is at $650.

It's not apples to apples but the Iron Studios with Luke and R2 is $1350.

$775. Ouch but not terrible considering prices for 1/4 scale and the fact you do get a full carbonite block...

The price is understandable when you factor in that Hansicle, but a Fett only statue at $550 would’ve made it a no-brainer PO for me.

But this set being $775 has me looking at other comparable high-end collectibles to get instead and moves this piece into the “I’ll get it eventually” bracket:lol

The price is understandable when you factor in that Hansicle, but a Fett only statue at $550 would’ve made it a no-brainer PO for me.

But this set being $775 has me looking at other comparable high-end collectibles to get instead and moves this piece into the “I’ll get it eventually” bracket:lol
Don’t lie!

This was a first day preorder for me!

I think it's a great price if han stays perfectly vertical over time. I personally don't trust that to happen, and don't have a crystal ball

The spat inaccuracy is also bothering me more than it probably should...

My final flex hit today. Hopefully we're looking at JULY more than OCTOBER...
That's interesting as they typically push the final flex back if the product isn't imminent still, right? I've got a lot of stuff hitting together but I'll take another hit to get this sooner than later! Oh how I wish they fixed the spat issue though... I'm just going to tell myself that it's a mid-costume change Fett right before he hits the Arena in War of the Bounty Hunters. That comic also has the ESB painted all black but with the ROTJ spats... Yeah, I know...I need help :)

So I was mistaken, I got charged something that was the exact price of my last flex payment. I also got an email my LAST actual flex payment was pushed to 8/15. :cautious:

So I was mistaken, I got charged something that was the exact price of my last flex payment. I also got an email my LAST actual flex payment was pushed to 8/15. :cautious:
Honestly, that makes more sense. No surprise if it's pushed back another time or two. It just went up for pre-order in December so by today's standards, July would've been lightning fast. Still hoping for something closer than Q4...

1688309420853.png

Back