Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Han Solo in carbonite is not plastic (and from video where they said the only mixed media is leather piece on weapon, he should not be), then the leaning pose means that there must be pretty big steel peg through floor, Boba and also carbonite. Otherwise the only way to display is to place the carbonite next to the wall. While I have been pretty nervous about leaning Mythos Maul, this one takes the leaning to the next level. I like that everything is sculpted (do not like the rags on my PF Boba), but the pose is just dangerous.

They should’ve had Fett like Barry here next to Han.
72C2118E-E3E5-4E30-B8CA-92CB082DD9EE.jpeg

Well, when everyone's Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format Figure™ has to be displayed like this some day, at least it can still represent the Robot Chicken Fett.

BFL.jpeg

Not Feeling this. The carbonate looks small. The whole effect doesn't work looking at it straight on. You have to see it from the side. If that's the case what's the point of displaying it. Besides...I'm kinda burnt out on Fett.

What if you didnt connect the carbonite frame to Boba, and just propped it behind him right on the base; let it lean against the wall. It would show to less advantage, but he could still lean back on it.

This would be so much better as a mixed media premium format. "The strap makes it mixed media" my a$$... Being the raging Fett-a-holic that I am, I'm sure I'll get this as it'll actually go well with MYCs all sculpted bounty hunters...
What’s the best Boba PF?

What’s the best Boba PF?

Tough to say any of the 1/4 statues are definitively the best. Sideshow has done at least three premium formats I think. There is an XM statue and also a 1/4 Hot Toys from ROTJ.

The most expensive are not even 1/4. The 1/5 Mythos and also the 1/5 Mcquarrie concept sell for a lot.

I guess the carbonite won't be as solid as the previous one.

The previous carbonite is the complete opposite of solid. It's hollow, plastic, light, creekey garbage. It just looked great when not touching. Literally anything done here would be an improvement.

Back