Boba Fett and Han Solo in Carbonite Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
8ecLonq.jpg

This would be so much better as a mixed media premium format. "The strap makes it mixed media" my a$$... Being the raging Fett-a-holic that I am, I'm sure I'll get this as it'll actually go well with MYCs all sculpted bounty hunters...

This would be so much better as a mixed media premium format. "The strap makes it mixed media" my a$$... Being the raging Fett-a-holic that I am, I'm sure I'll get this as it'll actually go well with MYCs all sculpted bounty hunters...
I have the OG Han in carbonite and I've been waiting for MYC's sculpted Fett, but I'm like you, I'll just get them both. I still think this looks pretty solid.

I have the OG Han in carbonite and I've been waiting for MYC's sculpted Fett, but I'm like you, I'll just get them both. I still think this looks pretty solid.
I sold the OG HiC a couple of years ago so glad to have the option to get it back. We were due an ESB museum pose Fett and this works for me.

I'm intrigued because I don't have a 1/4 ESB Fett in my collection. At a glance I think it looks a bit odd having the Carbonite block floating high up at Fett's knee level. I also think the fabric appears to lack texture/detail, just looks too smooth from what I can tell but it could be the camera/lighting playing tricks. Iron Studios for example typically does a great job sculpting fabric texture.

That side view....I don't know. It look like Fett is at a car show leaning against his dream machine for a photo op.

WTF, there is not even one rod between base and carbon frame, that they could have hidden behind Fett's leg?! FAIL

Beauty shot is nice, but I feel no real sense of urgency.

Meanwhile WHERE IS MYTHOS FETT 2 DAMN IT

I dont like the fact that this is leaning! Not only no metal rod supporting the frame, but Fett is LEANING.

And no lighted base. This NEEDS the lighted base.

Back