Boba Debt's Collection - War Machine Cabinet Update

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Debt's Collection - Red Snapper Update Post 99

Awesome update! The hall of armor looks incredible! Congrats, man!

Thanks guys, I added a new picture of the War Machine Cabinet to post 99

Last edited:

Awesome displays, David!

Always admired your work. Love the latest ROTJ Blaster project you are doing.

Love your set up man! Looks amazing and the furniture you have built looks amazing. You are very talented! well done!

HOUSE PARTY PROTOCOL UPDATE

I wanted to wait until I received at least 3 of the House protocol Armors before I updated this thread and Silver Centurion showed up yesterday. I have Red Snapper but he doesn’t fit in the HOA Bay.

I can’t wait to get Star Boost and Heart Breaker

Last edited:
Re: Boba Debt's Collection -HOUSE PROTOCOL UPDATE Post 106

Thank you for the kind comments :)

Last edited:
Re: Boba Debt's Collection -HOUSE PARTY PROTOCOL UPDATE Post 106

CAPTAIN AMERICA / MOS SUPERMAN / TDK BATMAN UPDATE

My wife had the brilliant idea to put other figures in the 13 Bay Hall of Armor that sits on top of our entertainment cabinet in our living room

So I decided to buy I couple I have been wanting.

Even though the bays are originally for IM Armors I think these figures look great displayed in them. Plus 95% of the people that visit our house have no idea of what they are, just that it looks cool so only the hard core marvel fans will know about my transgression

This is a temporary home for these figures until I build new cabinet in our craft / hobby / shipping room display area, which is on the 2nd floor.

I plan to use the 13 bays in our living room as a way to transition new figures to the new display area.

That way we get to enjoy them for a while before they get sent upstairs.

Last edited:
Re: Boba Debt's Collection - CA / MOS / TDK Update

Love the old pic of you on the front page! Nice collection congrats!!:duff

Thanks for the kind words.

Last edited:

Really ver impressive!

TDK BATMAN / TRON/ IRON MAN UPDATE

With the lull in production on my preorders I decided to concentrate on buying a few items I always wanted but missed

I found a lot of great deals from fellow board members such as the Batpod, Fox and Cat Woman.

I also got a great deal on the Mandarin plus a ton of RPs, so I decided to keep my Mechanic figure to go with it.

Then I went hunting on eBay to find a few odd items like the new Snap-On Tool Box, a variety of other 1/6 accessories, and some 1:1 scale props

Unfortunately I don’t really have any where to display these at the moment.

BUT I am starting to renovate the bonus room. Originally it was were we hung out but when that moved downstairs it became an internal work shop for the rest of the house renovations.

Now that most of the house is complete I can turn the bonus room into a bedroom and office, which will double as a secondary display room for most of our Hot Toys Collection.

I plan on starting a thread to chronicle the renovation in the “How to Display your Collectibles” sub forum.

I hope to have it done by this time next year

Last edited:
Back