Bmutha's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That custom Thor looks sweet Kris :rock bet you cant wait to display this alongside your upcoming pre order of Sideshows Modern Thor PF :)

That custom Thor looks sweet Kris :rock bet you cant wait to display this alongside your upcoming pre order of Sideshows Modern Thor PF :)

Yeah, looking forward to that one despite all the criticism. I'm not sure if I'll put them together or in separate areas. The upcoming SS one is mixed media and I try to keep those ones in a display case, but I may not have any room left by then!

Some pics of He-Man & Orko:

IMG_0892-001.JPG

IMG_0874-001.JPG

IMG_0883-001.JPG

IMG_0884-001.JPG

IMG_0875-001.JPG

IMG_0889-001.JPG

IMG_0873-001.JPG

Last edited:
Picked up this guy recently, too. I don't normally collect Bowen's, but this Green Goblin caught my eye. I love the classic look they gave the face/mask...I have never been a fan of how Sideshow portrays the goblin mask. I have the Bowen Hobgoblin coming soon as well to go with this.

IMG_0912-001.JPG

IMG_0916-001.JPG

IMG_0919-001.JPG

epic update Kris :clap cant wait for my He-Man after seeing yours and Taveggs pics last night :panic: also waiting for your Superman PF pics....got mine arriving on Friday!!! at frikkin last!!!! :yess:

Excellent update and additions man. Good to see you found that GG. Its a sweet statue. That Thor is so awesome too. Love your updated custom paint job. Really so seems to pop a lot more now.

It's been an epic week, with no less than 5 new (well, 4 new and 1 older piece back in hand) statues! Arriving this week has been my custom Thor, back from some additional work, Bowen Green Goblin, He-Man & Orko, a yellow suit Bowen Daredevil (on gargoyle), and finally Superman EX!

Here are some pics of the Man of Tomorrow, today!

IMG_0940-001.JPG

IMG_0942-001.JPG

IMG_0943-001.JPG

IMG_0971-001.JPG

IMG_0973-001.JPG

IMG_0975-001.JPG

IMG_0938-001.JPG

IMG_0982-001.JPG

Fantastic update and pics Kris...can't wait to recieve my Supes on Monday :panic: :panic: how tricky was the cape to put on? I've heard it's a bit tricky?

Fantastic update and pics Kris...can't wait to recieve my Supes on Monday :panic: :panic: how tricky was the cape to put on? I've heard it's a bit tricky?

I found getting the cape on to be ok. Getting it off was hard...scratched the neck every time! A little bit of rubbing alcohol fixes that, though.

Love the Daredevil set up! Real badass! and that superman looks better than I expected. Sweet collection Bmutha! Love it!

Love the Daredevil set up! Real badass! and that superman looks better than I expected. Sweet collection Bmutha! Love it!

Thanks, bud. I'm liking the DD setup, too...perfect spot right above my computer monitor.

Superman did turn out very nice. Do you have one coming?

Thanks, bud. I'm liking the DD setup, too...perfect spot right above my computer monitor.

Superman did turn out very nice. Do you have one coming?

I do. Got on the Waitlist for the exclusive and it converted. Cannot wait!

My custom accessories for the Punisher PF have arrived!

Here are a few cell phone pics...I hope to get some better quality ones soon. For now, enjoy these pics:

photo+1-001.JPG

photo+6-001.JPG

photo+8-001.JPG

photo-001.JPG

Back