Blue Eye Samurai (Netflix)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Thrawnald McDonald
Reaction score
If you haven’t watched this then start now. Easily one of the best shows of 2023.

Amazing animation, voice acting, characters, story and action all around.

First episode is also available on Youtube.

Also been greenlit for a Season 2 already.

Truly amazing. Thought it would be something to watch in the background. Ended up giving it my undivided attention and flew through it. Glad we are getting a season 2.
Apparently they’re already planning 3-4 seasons and a spinoff.

This was a wonderful surprise towards the end of the year for me.

Was just weird though on my end, the default language for this was English? I had to change my Netflix global language setting to Japanese for this. In other anime, the default was always Japanese unless I set it to the English dub.

This was a wonderful surprise towards the end of the year for me.

Was just weird though on my end, the default language for this was English? I had to change my Netflix global language setting to Japanese for this. In other anime, the default was always Japanese unless I set it to the English dub.
Well… it’s not Anime lol. It’s a Western show and intended to be watched in English. The Japanese is the dub.

Well… it’s not Anime lol. It’s a Western show and intended to be watched in English. The Japanese is the dub.
Oh I thought it was one of the Netflix produced anime. :lol I did end up watching this in Japanese.

Silly billy award.

The English voice cast was great.
I tried watching it in English, it felt off to me. Being set in Japan and hearing it in Japanese was better for me. The Japanese voice cast were awesome too.

This was exquisite. Love the innovation we've been seeing in animation these last few years.

Back