Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great first post ikki's, I can't see anyone complaining about this awesome head sculpt, that's got to be the best Stallone head sculpt produced to date, the likeness is spot on perfect, if am wrong can someone please tell the one that's better than this?

Great first post ikki's, I can't see anyone complaining about this awesome head sculpt, that's got to be the best Stallone head sculpt produced to date, the likeness is spot on perfect, if am wrong can someone please tell one that's better than this?

Enterbay's Rambo comes to mind, but this one looks to take the crown.

I emailed Blitway today to ask about the delivery status of the Rocky II statue I pre-ordered with them. They responded by apologizing for the delay and said "it is almost finished and the final invoice will be sent to you soon, like in a week." Sounds like we are getting close to receiving this work of art:yess:

Sculpt still looks great.
Factory test paintings generally don't mean much because the factory owner/producer concentrates on impressing for that one particular piece.

But Blitzway did pretty damn good on the Monroe production so I've got high hopes for the Rocky piece.

The latest information from Blitzway customer service is they will send me an invoice next week for the balance of what I owe and the Italian Stallion will ship by the end of this month. Of course, they had told me previously it would ship in late April or early May so...who knows for sure.

Nothing new? The statue had to go out at the weekend? That frustrating waiting !!!!

I just got my Rocky invoice from Blitzway with the message that the statue will ship 1 week after they receive payment.
All paid!

But someone already has in hand the statue to see live some pictures?

If you bought the statue directly from Blitzway you're getting it in June, but if you bought it from bbts, secret compass or others I would expect it in August.

As with some others who pre-ordered directly through Blitzway, I received and paid my final invoice today. Shipping will be done in a week:clap

Back