Statue BLITZWAY- Rocky II - 1/4th scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow...looks great. I'm told by Blitzway that shipping is to take place tomorrow (June 9th). I hope that is the case...

Didn't see the "Stallion Chicken" flyer in the photos...

What happened to the nameplate??

Anyone know it the statue/box is numbered?

Nice. What happened to the name plate?

That particular buyer probably has it on the backside. Proto pics gave away the base had some rotating effect going on, bit of a lazy susan (or perhaps it's just a separate plate):

Rocky_BLITZWAY_12_zpsygkbukem.jpg

Rocky_BLITZWAY_14_zpslgk9bfba.jpg

The name plate is a separate piece guys. Same as the flyer. The guy who owns that statue obviously hasn't taken his out of the box, just took the statue out for a quick and dirty photo.

Wouldn't worry about the colours either. It's a crappy photo taken from a mobile phone. This always happens. Same thing happened with the Bruce Lee Enter The Dragon statue. First pics surfaced were horrible mobile phone shots that made the statue look yellow and cartoony. Everyone in the thread were losing their minds. Once some quality photos turned up, it looked completely different.

The name plate is a separate piece guys. Same as the flyer. The guy who owns that statue obviously hasn't taken his out of the box, just took the statue out for a quick and dirty photo.

Wouldn't worry about the colours either. It's a crappy photo taken from a mobile phone. This always happens. Same thing happened with the Bruce Lee Enter The Dragon statue. First pics surfaced were horrible mobile phone shots that made the statue look yellow and cartoony. Everyone in the thread were losing their minds. Once some quality photos turned up, it looked completely different.

thanks for those quality photos btw :lol :wave

The name plate is a separate piece guys. Same as the flyer. The guy who owns that statue obviously hasn't taken his out of the box, just took the statue out for a quick and dirty photo...

Thanks for verifying that the nameplate and newspaper are still included in the package as those are very important to the piece, in my opinion.

As for the pictures, I welcome any even if they are quick ones from a cellphone. Thanks to the poster who shared them with us! 😊

Thanks for verifying that the nameplate and newspaper are still included in the package as those are very important to the piece, in my opinion.

As for the pictures, I welcome any even if they are quick ones from a cellphone. Thanks to the poster who shared them with us! ��

No problem, and I agree, those pieces really add to the display :)

Looks great, best likeness of any Rocky collectible to date.

Since this Rocky is selling well and Blitzway has the Rocky license I wonder if they will do another Rocky statue?

Yeah i hope Blitzway do them all in this scale. Ivan Drago (Dolph Lundgren) Apollo Creed (Carl Weathers) and Clubber Lang (Mr T) all of them standing next to each other would make an awesome display. Them dudes were in there prime back then and im sure Blitzway would do a great job at portraying them.

Preparing for the big one! Cant wait! Made a info standing about the emotional story of how Sly never gave up the movie....
image.jpg image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 166
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 165
Looks great, best likeness of any Rocky collectible to date.

Since this Rocky is selling well and Blitzway has the Rocky license I wonder if they will do another Rocky statue?

I wouldn't be shocked if they do a ring version.
But unless someone at Blitzway was a massive fan of the tiger jacket, I'm assuming they only have the Rocky 2 license.

Amazing! :D finally some photos floating around! Hopefully they make a video review soon! can't wait to get mine... does his mount seen a little open I think I see some teeth in one of the pictures... that wasn't in the original sculpture right?

Back